PDA

View Full Version : JNTU-HYD : Pre / Post Convocation For Original Degree (for the batches 2002 - 2014) Notification - in online Mode

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

shanth
07-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Instructions To The Candidates
The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD's is through online only. To apply u need to visit JNTUH Convocation website Here (http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/).

The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.

The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBH using the on-line Challan generated by this registration application software. In case the candidate opts for the online challan payment mode and if the payment is not made by the candidate against this challan at any of the SBH bank branches, the registration shall be null and void.

Download the entire step by step process to apply for OD here (http://jwfiles.net/kzwqa6e91ymu/JNTUH_Convocation_Process-Updated.pdf.html)

Click Here to Know Your Convocation Year (http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/jsps/convYear.jsp)

Apply Online Here For Original Degree (OD) (http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/)

For any kind of assistance contact the following help line no's :
040-32517275
040-23158661-64

deraj_pv
07-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Hello,

I am 2012 passout (R-07). When I enter my hall ticket number in "New User Registration", its says "Candidate Not eligible to apply for convocation". When can we apply for Original Degree?

rachel_lvu
07-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Even , am also getting same error..wen do we apply for convocation for 2012 pass out.

pudarisrinivas
07-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi Admin :) am 2012 passed Out.. Do i need to apply for Convocation Separately.?
bcz during 4-2 exam fee we paid 1400 which includes OD also ryt.?
that time cleg ppl told me the OD will directly come to Postel Address,n we don't need to apply again it seems..?
if i need to apply by paying 3171 then when will i receive my OD.?
pls give me a replay Admin.
Thanking you in Advance. :-)

shanth
07-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Hello,

I am 2012 passout (R-07). When I enter my hall ticket number in "New User Registration", its says "Candidate Not eligible to apply for convocation". When can we apply for Original Degree?
u should have already applied while registering for 4-2 (April/May 2012) exams.if u had not applied then wait for further notice from JNTUH.

Even , am also getting same error..wen do we apply for convocation for 2012 pass out.
u should have already applied while registering for 4-2 (April/May 2012) exams.if u had not applied then wait for further notice from JNTUH

Hi Admin :) am 2012 passed Out.. Do i need to apply for Convocation Separately.?
bcz during 4-2 exam fee we paid 1400 which includes OD also ryt.?
that time cleg ppl told me the OD will directly come to Postel Address,n we don't need to apply again it seems..?
if i need to apply by paying 3171 then when will i receive my OD.?
pls give me a replay Admin.
Thanking you in Advance. :-)
No need to apply again if u had already paid the amount & applied for OD while registering for 4-2 (April/May 2012) exams.

cool_wirya
07-06-2012, 09:13 AM
i cleared in nov/dec 2011 exams and i got the cmm and pc in june , am i a 2011 passout or 2012 ?
also me i cant register , do i have to wait for a further notice from JNTUH.

R.sandeep raj
07-06-2012, 11:54 AM
hi admin, iam 2012 passout ro7 regulation.i applied for od during 4-2 exams registration.now i want to change the address which i have given during registration.should i apply again and pay the fee.or just apply.i have not received cmm,pc yet.please help me.thanks in advance.

shanth
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM
i cleared in nov/dec 2011 exams and i got the cmm and pc in june , am i a 2011 passout or 2012 ?
also me i cant register , do i have to wait for a further notice from JNTUH.
If u r not able to register then wait for further notice from JNTU.

hi admin, iam 2012 passout ro7 regulation.i applied for od during 4-2 exams registration.now i want to change the address which i have given during registration.should i apply again and pay the fee.or just apply.i have not received cmm,pc yet.please help me.thanks in advance.
U can change it after JNTU issues notification for 2012 passouts.No need to apply again for OD. Few colleges had not cleared the common service fee so for such colleges CMM,PC are not yet released. for colleges list visit the below url

http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?21287-JNTU-HYD-List-of-colleges-whose-CMM-PC-s-are-not-yet-released-(Due-to-un-cleared-common-services-fee)

maheshiare
07-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Hello Admin,
I am 2011 passout R07 batch.
i have registered for the convocation Od successfully but i cant upload my photograph and PC.
as soon as when i log in it was showing a button called photo status and when i click that but it directly showing me page with an option called select convocation type like post convocation OD.
and when i click that it is asking me to enter cmm serial no. and pc serial no.??
please help me regarding this.
can i pay the amount through online without uploading the photograph and PC?
if i do so will i get my OD????
Please suggest me.................

cool_wirya
07-06-2012, 04:34 PM
thanks but as i cleared in nov/dec 2011 will i be 2011 passout ?

maheshiare
07-06-2012, 04:38 PM
yes
u are a 2011 passout....

let me know...
r u from R07 batch?

zakkii77
07-06-2012, 06:22 PM
2012 passout (R-07). received cmm in may 2012. i need my o.d urgently ... is there any option like tatkal service ... if so what are the steps, the charges and how many days will it take to get my o.d ? (college code J0)

p.s never applied for convocation before

cool_wirya
07-06-2012, 06:42 PM
yes
u are a 2011 passout....

let me know...
r u from R07 batch?
yes iam from r07 batch

shanth
07-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Hello Admin,
I am 2011 passout R07 batch.
i have registered for the convocation Od successfully but i cant upload my photograph and PC.
as soon as when i log in it was showing a button called photo status and when i click that but it directly showing me page with an option called select convocation type like post convocation OD.
and when i click that it is asking me to enter cmm serial no. and pc serial no.??
please help me regarding this.
can i pay the amount through online without uploading the photograph and PC?
if i do so will i get my OD????
Please suggest me.................
U need to contact the students service counter no 3 at exam branch building of JNTUH.

2012 passout (R-07). received cmm in may 2012. i need my o.d urgently ... is there any option like tatkal service ... if so what are the steps, the charges and how many days will it take to get my o.d ? (college code J0)

p.s never applied for convocation before
There is no tatkal process.if u r a 2012 u should have applied for OD while registering for 4-2 exams.

shahedafirdouse
07-07-2012, 10:31 AM
im a 2012 passout (ro7) jntuh ..,its the same thing which is happenning wid me...but we have already paid the od fee ....its was written..." The regular students of IV B.Tech. II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the orginal degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.605/- to wards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory."
see the link....
http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?20525-JNTU-HYD-B-Tech-B-Pharmacy-1-2-3-4-Years-(I-II-Sem)-Regular-Supple-Exams-Notifications-(April-May-June-2012)

tell me what to do now..do we have to pay it again ..?? and why did jntuh release such notification for 2012 passouts to pay 3,500 for OD...???????????

harsha123
07-07-2012, 11:52 AM
hii admin...
im sri harsha..from vignan institute of tech & science..i have completed my Btech in 2012..i have paid 1400rs for examinations and original degree during the examination registrations april-may 2012 for the final sem exams...do i need to apply for the convocation of original degree again?
when im trying to enter my hall ticket number it is showing a message that candidate is not eligible for applying...our college people have said that the 1400 which we have paid includes rs600 towards the original degree...so do i need to pay rs 3500 again for the original degree..???

harsha123
07-07-2012, 11:54 AM
hii admin...
im sri harsha..from vignan institute of tech & science..i have completed my Btech in 2012..i have paid 1400rs for examinations and original degree during the examination registrations april-may 2012 for the final sem exams...do i need to apply for the convocation of original degree again?
when im trying to enter my hall ticket number it is showing a message that candidate is not eligible for applying...our college people have said that the 1400 which we have paid includes rs600 towards the original degree...so do i need to pay rs 3500 again for the original degree..???

sadhanakodali
07-07-2012, 12:06 PM
i am 2011 passed out cleared in august, am i eligible for this convocation...........

shanth
07-07-2012, 04:56 PM
im a 2012 passout (ro7) jntuh ..,its the same thing which is happenning wid me...but we have already paid the od fee ....its was written..." The regular students of IV B.Tech. II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the orginal degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.605/- to wards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory."
see the link....
http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?20525-JNTU-HYD-B-Tech-B-Pharmacy-1-2-3-4-Years-(I-II-Sem)-Regular-Supple-Exams-Notifications-(April-May-June-2012 (http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?20525-JNTU-HYD-B-Tech-B-Pharmacy-1-2-3-4-Years-(I-II-Sem)-Regular-Supple-Exams-Notifications-(April-May-June-2012))

tell me what to do now..do we have to pay it again ..?? and why did jntuh release such notification for 2012 passouts to pay 3,500 for OD...???????????

hii admin...

hai admin,

while i am trying to register as a new user, in hall ticket filed it was not taking input, can u please help me, i have tried in 2 to 3 browsers...

hii admin...
No need to apply if u had already applied in ur college along with 4-2 exams registrations.

shanth
07-07-2012, 04:59 PM
i am 2011 passed out cleared in august, am i eligible for this convocation...........
Yes u r eligible to apply for this convocation.

sadhanakodali
07-07-2012, 05:43 PM
hai admin,

while i am trying to register as a new user, in hall ticket filed it was not taking input, can u please help me, i have tried in 2 to 3 browsers...
i did nt registered before for convocation...........

kashyap_92
07-07-2012, 05:46 PM
hello admin... i have 2 questions for u...

firstly... the 2012 R07 regualtion do not have to apply again from the website as they have paid at the time of 4-2 exam fee rite.? so when can we expect our OD certificates...?

secondly my cousin is of 2011 R07 pass out and cleared his examination in june 2011 itself. He even registered for OD and paid online in the month of september i suppose.. but did not reieve his OD WHAT SO EVER.... when would he get his OD..? and would the 2012 pass outs also be getting the OD's so slow...?

kindly answer

shanth
07-08-2012, 12:27 AM
hello admin... i have 2 questions for u...

firstly... the 2012 R07 regualtion do not have to apply again from the website as they have paid at the time of 4-2 exam fee rite.? so when can we expect our OD certificates...?

secondly my cousin is of 2011 R07 pass out and cleared his examination in june 2011 itself. He even registered for OD and paid online in the month of september i suppose.. but did not reieve his OD WHAT SO EVER.... when would he get his OD..? and would the 2012 pass outs also be getting the OD's so slow...?

kindly answer
No need to apply for OD if u had applied already in ur college. For 2011 pass outs JNTUH had started dispatching the OD's so ur cousin will get it soon. Yes it takes time to get the OD even for 2012 pass outs.

shanth
07-08-2012, 12:29 AM
hai admin,

i did nt registered before for convocation...........
can u mention which year pass out are you & whats ur regulation? Even mention when u got ur memo's (CMM,PC)

underDragon
07-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Hey,

I had applied for the OD on http://122.252.228.146/postconvocation/jsps/login.jsp (you advised me to do so) page just two days before the notification for this was released. The site got closed down and it's not showing that I registered. Do I need to apply again in this new site? if I do, will there be any clash because of dual payments. Please tell me what to do and thanks in advance...