PDA

View Full Version : Procedure to apply for Provisional Certificate

Administrator
06-10-2010, 10:29 AM
1. Collect application from the Examination cell

2. Get the certification for the award of class by senior faculty member by producing all original marks memos.

3. Enclose a DD for Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTU, Hyderabad Payable at Hyderabad.

4. The completed application is to be handed over to the examination cell, for forwarding the same to JNTU. Postal charges Rs.25/- is to be paid( Postal charges Depends on the respective colleges).

5. It may take two to three weeks for getting PC from JNTU through college.(If u apply through Tatkal Process it would take 2 or 3 days to get your PC,CMM)

Note:
Any student (B.Tech/B.Pharm) who failed in one theory subject or two theory subjects can also get his / her Consolidated Marks Memo and Provisional Certificate along with the other students (After the deceleration of 4-2 results u can apply for CMM & PC) by submitting the enclosed Undertaking to the University through the concerned Principal.You can get an undertaking form from the below link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ylzm2ibo0dw

mehulshah
06-24-2010, 10:34 AM
hai iam computer science student can i leave embeded system theory subject and apply for my provisional

Srikanth..
06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
hai iam computer science student can i leave embeded system theory subject and apply for my provisional

yes if u want to leave then u can apply for ur PC...

vijay88
06-26-2010, 12:49 AM
friends anybody pls reply me i have 1 subject awaiting of 4-2 supply results and i got 59.7 vit adding of that subject.pls tell me the procedure to make as 60% vit jntu...pls

shanth
06-26-2010, 07:54 AM
friends anybody pls reply me i have 1 subject awaiting of 4-2 supply results and i got 59.7 vit adding of that subject.pls tell me the procedure to make as 60% vit jntu...pls

JNTU will be excluding 2 subjects while calculating the %.there is no way to make ur % 60

sudhabhargavinimishakavi
07-03-2010, 11:26 AM
my fathers name was printed wrong in provisional plz tell me the procedure to change it

shanth
07-04-2010, 10:55 AM
my fathers name was printed wrong in provisional plz tell me the procedure to change it

Go to ur coll exam branch & tel them what is printed wrong , they will tel what to do next.

generally they will tel u to write a letter to JNTU where u need to take ur coll principal sign & u need to approach JNTU & u can correct it

shaik.sumaya
07-07-2010, 08:30 AM
haiii i hav cleared all the subj's except m3... will it be a problem for me toapply for a mnc company... or as a faculty in the collz... plz rply me..

naveen.gn2000
07-07-2010, 03:13 PM
hii admin am frm cse i failed in in 4-1 web techology subj i worte the exm in supply but i what my pc fr apply fr visa early that y i removed that subjt and apply in colg on 25 june till now i did not got my pc in the site they mention that on2 nd july they will colg but the colg manegement are telling till nw no one got pc it will take time they are telling is it true any one got pc frm other colg

shanth
07-07-2010, 03:19 PM
haiii i hav cleared all the subj's except m3... will it be a problem for me toapply for a mnc company... or as a faculty in the collz... plz rply me..

Many MNC's are asking no active back(no standing back logs) while they recruit for their companies. so it would be better to clear all subjects

shanth
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
hii admin am frm cse i failed in in 4-1 web techology subj i worte the exm in supply but i what my pc fr apply fr visa early that y i removed that subjt and apply in colg on 25 june till now i did not got my pc the colg manegement are telling till nw any one got pc it will take time they are telling is it true any one got pc frm other colg

according to notification issues by JNTU, the college ppl will receive ur CMM,PC before 3rd JULY-2010. ask ur exam branch once whats the reason for delay in getting PC,CMM

sathish.thadaka
07-09-2010, 07:46 PM
sir,we already paid for the provisional certificate with the 4-2sem exam fee....and are we supposed to pay another 200 rupees for the PC now.

Administrator
07-09-2010, 08:20 PM
sir,we already paid for the provisional certificate with the 4-2sem exam fee....and are we supposed to pay another 200 rupees for the PC now.

No need to pay again anything for PC or CMM.

pvnkmr
07-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi Admin,

Iam JNTU 2005 pass out. I did not apply for provisional certificate at that time.Now when Iam contacting exam cell of our college they are saying that as provisional certificate is valid for only 6 months I should directly apply for convocation with help of consolidated Marks Memo.Can You please guide me whether I should apply directly for convocation with consolidated marks memo. Please help on this as i Currently live in Bangalore and do not have clue whether i can directly apply for convocation
Thanks,
Pavan

Administrator
07-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi Admin,

Iam JNTU 2005 pass out. I did not apply for provisional certificate at that time.Now when Iam contacting exam cell of our college they are saying that as provisional certificate is valid for only 6 months I should directly apply for convocation with help of consolidated Marks Memo.Can You please guide me whether I should apply directly for convocation with consolidated marks memo. Please help on this as i Currently live in Bangalore and do not have clue whether i can directly apply for convocation
Thanks,
Pavan

You should have even ur Provisional certificate to apply for the convocation or to get the original degree from JNTU. better contact ur college exam cell once again & find out the way to get the PC now.

pvnkmr
07-23-2010, 05:39 PM
You should have even ur Provisional certificate to apply for the convocation or to get the original degree from JNTU. better contact ur college exam cell once again & find out the way to get the PC now.
Thanx for giving quick response.. is applying provisional by TATKAL only possible for colleges affiliated to JNTU kakinada only or all the colleges affiliated to JNTU ?

Administrator
07-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Thanx for giving quick response.. is applying provisional by TATKAL only possible for colleges affiliated to JNTU kakinada only or all the colleges affiliated to JNTU ?

For this academic year the TATKAL process is only for JNTU-KAKINADA & JNTU-ANANTAPUR affiliated colleges. For JNTU-HYD TATKAL details u need to find it out from ur respective exam branch.

vijay559
10-06-2010, 09:48 PM
hi my name is vijay.i studied cse(2003-07) batch...i lost my provisional certificate..but i have xerox copy of my pc....can i apply again?plz tell me procedure..what are the necessary documents i have to produce? thank u

Administrator
10-06-2010, 09:57 PM
hi my name is vijay.i studied cse(2003-07) batch...i lost my provisional certificate..but i have xerox copy of my pc....can i apply again?plz tell me procedure..what are the necessary documents i have to produce? thank u

check the below link you can get the details

http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?5133-Procedure-to-get-Duplicate-Marks-Memo-%28In-case-if-they-are-lost-or-anyother-reason%29&p=16112

sumanth_samrat
03-30-2011, 01:20 AM
may i know the fee of tatkal scheme for getting the provisional cert & CMM

yamasrikanth
06-17-2011, 05:52 PM
sir,
In my pc,my father's name is printed wrongly.i have enquired in the exam branch they said that i have go to jntu and if i pay money the will give new pc.please tell me the correct procedure.

yamasrikanth
06-18-2011, 04:36 PM
sir,
In my pc,my father's name is printed wrongly.i have enquired in the exam branch they said that i have go to jntu and if i pay money the will give new pc.please tell me the correct procedure.

shanth
06-18-2011, 06:25 PM
sir,

Do the following thing which is mentioned in the below link

http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?5132-Procedure-to-correct-Names-in-Marks-lists

if ur college ppl said they can't take the application then directly go to JNTU & apply there only.

abhinandanreddyn
08-17-2011, 07:45 AM
hey! this is abhi ..
i hav failed in an xam in 4-2 (IT) and have got cleared in in revaluation...but til now i havent received my PC and CMM...i need dem urgently ..is there any way to get dem urgently..i hav to go for my further studies!! kindly help me out