Seminar is a mandatory part of the JNTU syllabus for B. Pharmacy... According to JNTU-H Syllabus in 4-1, every student is expected to give a seminar on a given topic (usually given by concerned teacher). There are 50 marks alloted for it.
I'm uploading my topic which I gave a seminar recently.
Have a look at it here > http://www.scribd.com/doc/116784332
And the powerpoint presentation:
here > http://www.scribd.com/doc/116784315
You will be given a time span of 2-3 weeks for the preparation of it and you will be guided by your lecturers.
1. Try to collect as much as material as you can. (Dont just copy from wikipedia or any such source)
2. Arrange glibly
3. To make the presentation interesting add pictures to every slide.
4. Do not forget to mention the teacher's, principal's qualifications under their name. It will look great ethically.
5. Try to connect with the audience while presenting the seminar.
6. Make 3 full hard copies with all the certificates, declarations etc (for yourself, for the college library and for the concerned lecturer)
7. All the Soft copy must be in Times New Roman font - 12 size with 1.5 line spacing (as usual of-course).
Last edited by satrohraj; 12-14-2012 at 10:22 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)