. What are procedures to be adopted for the acquisition of premises for a drug store? Draw an ideal layout design of drug store.
2. What do you mean by plant layout designing? Discuss a layout designing for product layout and process layout? What are steps for pollution minimization for compliance?
3. Discuss the various factors for and against product layout and process layout in an industry?
4. How do you consider plant layout, material handling and pollution considerations while planning a manufacturing unit of parenterals?
5. What is whole sale trade? What are functions performed by wholesaler?
6. While retailing is considered as most important link in marketing of goods and services? Discuss the services and functions of retailers?
7. Explain the term sales promotion. Discuss the various techniques and objectives of sales promotion. Various sales promotion strategies of pharmaceuticals.
8. What do you mean by sales force management? What are procedure for selection, recruitment, training and remuneration of sales force?
9. What are the different methods of recruitment? What are the steps involved in selection of personnel.
10. What do you mean by purchasing for drug stores? What are the objectives and importance of purchasing? Discuss the steps and procedure for drug store purchasing?
11. Discuss the role of stores in a hospital. Discuss the procedure for store management in a hospital? What are the steps taken in removal of expiry drugs?
12. Enumerate the different schedules under which the storage and supply aspects of drugs are controlled.
13. Discuss the various methods used for advertising pharmaceutical products. Write the essential features of good advertisement.
14. Explain the term budgetary control. Mention the advantages of budgetary control and its limitations.
15. What is a trail balance? What are objectives and functions of trail balance? Merits and demerits of trail balance. Why sometimes the trail balance will not agree? What is an error? Classify them and how errors can be rectified?
16. Write about Drug store layout and its management.
Note: These associations are not listed in the syllabus book. Please make a note of them which could be very helpful while studying.
Write short notes/In detail about/Panel and functions of: Pharmaceutical associations:
- Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI)
- Association of Community Pharmacists of India (ACPI)
- Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC)
- Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association (IPGA)
- Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS) or Pharmaceutical society of India
- Pharmaceutical Experts Association (PEXA)
- Indian Drug Manfacturers Association (IDMA)
- Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI)
- Bulk Drug Manufacturers Association (BDMA)
- All India Small Scale Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (AISSPMA)
- Pharmacy council of India (PCI)
Last edited by satrohraj; 11-25-2010 at 02:01 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)