JNTUWORLD Android App
JNTUWORLD IOS App

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JNTUH - IInd Convocation Notification

Thanks

JNTUH - IInd Convocation Notification

New Procedure for obtaining Original Degree Certificate

The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates from JNTU Hyderabad has been changed from this Convocation (II Convocation) onwards. The candidates have to furnish their particulars including Provisional Certificate (PC) number and the address for correspondence in online mode. The original degree certificates shall be sent within one month after the Convocation, to this correspondence address only. Candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2009-2010 Can apply.

The application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBH using the on-line Challan generated by this registration application software. In case the candidate opts for the online challan payment mode and if the payment is not made by the candidate against this challan at any of the SBH bank branches on or before 31-12-2010, the registration shall be null and void.

For carrying out the registrations using this application software, the candidates are informed to create their account by furnishing their personal profile. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.

For details refer the above mentioned registrations portal. One help-line desk is made available at the student service section (Ground floor) of the Examinations Building. If any candidate needs clarification or help he/she may contact the help-line desk (040-32410671).

For online registration of the original (Convocation) degree certificate you are informed to visit the registrations portal at
    From the below link u can find the entire process along with the screenshots (Link Updated)
    The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Degree Courses and Master Degree courses will be sent to the individuals to the address given in their online application form by registered post. Gold Medal recipients, Ph.D., M.S. and M.Phil. Degree recipients can receive their Degrees in person at the Convocation.

For the official Notification check the below link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Administrator For This Useful Post:

Raghukishore (12-23-2010)

Thanks

when opening http://122.252.228.146 url it is redirecting to apachi tomcat then how to apply for it?

when opening http://122.252.228.146 url it is redirecting to apachi tomcat then how to apply for it?

Thanks

Site address is not opening

Hiiii Admin the above given site address is opening like apache tom cat server ....

Thanks
    when opening its displaying
    404 Not Found

Unable to connect to host

Thanks
    its opening friends.

hey am 2009 passout, i dint applied to this before, what should i do now?

Thanks
    Hi admin,I recently applied for % Percentage ie 59.92& to 60%, at that time my PC & CMM are misplaced at JNTUH,so I applied for CMM As PC is Issued only once.Now my Problem is during Registration of OD(Original Degree) they are asking me PC NUMBER.Can I give CMM NUMBER?
    WHEN I ASKED AT JNTUH REGARDING THIS THEY TOLD ME THAT U CAN APPLY USING CMM XEROX.BUT NOW PROCESS IS CHANGED.CAN YOU SUGGEST ME ?AWAITING FOR UR REPLY.

Thanks
    after registration when we log in again it is asking following 3 options to seclect 1 1.in convocation 2.b4r convocation 3. duplicate o.d

Thanks

Where i can find the college code??????

Where i can find the college code??????

Thanks
    go to this link http://jntuhaac.com/allcolleges.php to find college code under jntu hyd

Thanks

Is this convocation meant ONLY FOR 2009-2010 BATCH ? IF YES WHAT ABOUT OTHERS WHO DIDNT APPLY BEFORE

HI ADMIN
    PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AND IF POSSIBLE REPLY TO MY QUERY WITHA RELEVANT ANSWER HOPE U GET BACK SOON

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU) has announced its second convocation notification. It is scheduled to take place in January/ February of 2011. Actual date will be informed later. Gold Medallists’, MS, PhD and M.Phil candidates can choose to receive their Degree in convocation. They will need to inform the concerned department about their attendance.

Other candidates who got their Degree’s (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in 2009-10 year (before 31 December 2010) can apply with fees to get their convocation certificate delivered to their address by registered post. Unlike previous years, where one had to download a JNTU Convocation application form and submit it in the University, the authorities has made the system complete Online.

Students now need to apply online by visiting http://122.252.228.146 (or http://122.252.228.146/convocation ) and submit their applications online. The fee for applying is Rs.600, which should be paid Online only. Candidates who have received their Degree’s in previous years and are yet to apply for convocation can also apply now, but with additional fine.

Last date to submit online applications is 31 December 2010.

THIS NOTIFICATION STATES STUDENTS OF PREVIOUS BATCH CAN AS WELL APPLY BUT WITH AN ADDITIONAL FEE BUT WHEN WE REGISTER AT THE PORTAL AND TRY TO GET A CHALLAN IT SAYS INVALID PC DETAILS
    IF THIS NOTIFICATION WHICH I HAVE PASTED ISNT CORRECT THEN WHEN DO WE ie., STUDENTS WHO DID NOT APPLY BEFORE WILL GET OUR DEGREES LOOKS LIKE JNTU PEOPLE FORGOT US
    Last edited by saarah; 12-04-2010 at 10:31 AM.

Thread Information