1. What is the principle involved in Sonometer experiment?
2. Which type of waves are produced in Sonometer experiment?
3. What are transverse waves?
4. Which type of transformer is used in sonometer experiment and what is it?
5. What is resonance?
6. Why horse shoe magnet is used in sonometer experiment?
7. Why the current in ammeter sets as 1amp?
8. What is the use of rheostat?
9. What is the frequency of a.c mains in INDIA?
10. Why the sonometer box contains holes?
11. What are the differences between free vibrations and forced vibrations?
12. What is the principle involved in wedge film?
13. What is a wedge shaped film?
14. What is superposition principle?
15. Define interference.
16. What are coherent sources?
17. What is a mono chromatic source? Give example.
18. What is meant by lease count?
19. What is the lease count of traveling microscope?
20. Why a glass plate is placed at an angle 450?
21. Instead of sodium vapor lamp if we use mercury source, is there any change in fringe pattern.
22. Why the readings are taken by coinciding the cross wire with dark fringes.
23. What are the uses of wedge film experiment?
24. What is meant by figure of merit of galvanometer?
25. State Ohm’s law.
26. What are Ohmic and non-Ohmic conductors? What is the shape of graph drawn between V and I in those cases?
27. What happens if P and Q are interchanges?
28. What is the use of Galvanometer?
29. What is the use of Commutator?
30. What is Photo electric effect?
31. What is Work function?
32. Define Threshold frequency and Threshold wavelength.
33. What is stopping potential?
34. Can the work function depend on wavelength of the incident light.
35. 1 Joule = ______________ eV
36. What is meant by Rigidity modulus?
37. Define moment of inertia.
38. 1 N/m2 = ________ dyne/cm2.
39. 1N = __________dyne.
40. Which type of motion is exhibited by Torsional pendulum?
41. What is the principle involved in Field along the axis of a coil?
42. What is tangent law?
43. What is meant by magnetic meridian?
44. What is diffraction?
45. define’ grating’
46. Define ‘dispersive power of a grating’
47. If the number of lines drawn on a grating are increased then what happens?
48. Instead of mercury source if we use sodium vapor lamp,
what changes we can observe?
49. What is meant by order of spectrum?
50. 1 inch= _____ cm
51. What are the main parts of a spectrometer? What are its uses?
52. What is the lease count of a spectrometer?
53. What is meant by compound pendulum?
54. What is L in the formula for finding g value?
55. Why L values are taken from graph?
56. What is the value of g in SI units and in CGS units?
57. Which method gives accurate value, simple pendulum or compound pendulum?
58. What is an inductor?
59. What is a capacitor?
60. What is meant by resonance in LCR circuit?
61. If the frequency increases, how the current in LCR circuit changes?
62. What is a solar cell?
63. How can you find the efficiency of a solar cell?
64. Which type of materials are used in solar cells?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)