DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING (DSP) VIVA QUESTIONS:
1. What is sampling theorem?
2. What do you mean by process of reconstruction.
3. What are techniques of reconstructions.
4. What do you mean Aliasing? What is the condition to avoid aliasing for sampling?
5. Write the conditions of sampling.
6. How many types of sampling there?
7. Explain the statement-
8. In the above example what does colon (: ) and semicolon (; ) denotes.
9. What is a) Undersampling b) nyquist plot c) Oversampling.
10. Write the MATLAB program for Oversampling.
11. What is the use of command ‘legend’?
12. Write the difference between built in function, plot and stem describe the function.
13. What is the function of built in function and subplot?
14. What is linear convolution?
15. Explain how convolution syntax built in function works.
16. How to calculate the beginning and end of the sequence for the two sided controlled output?
17. What is the total output length of linear convolution sum.
18. What is an LTI system?
19. Describe impulse response of a function.
20. What is the difference between convolution and filter?
21. Where to use command filter or impz, and what is the difference between these two?
22. What is the use o function command ‘deconv’?
23. What is the difference between linear and circular convolution?
24. What do you mean by statement subplot (3,3,1).
25. What do you mean by command “mod” and where it is used?
26. What do you mean by Autocorrelation and Crosscorrelation sequences?
27. What is the difference between Autocorrelatio and Crsscorrelation.
28. List all the properties of autocorrelation and Crosscorrelaion sequence.
29. Where we use the inbuilt function ‘xcorr’ and what is the purpose of using this function?
30. How to calculate output of DFT using MATLAB?
31. What do you mean by filtic command, explain.
32. How to calculate output length of the linear and circular convolution.
33. What do you mean by built in function ‘fliplr’ and where we need to use this.
34. What is steady state response?
35. Which built in function is used to solve a given difference equation?
36. Explain the concept of difference equation.
37. Where DFT is used?
38. What is the difference between DFT and IDFT?
39. What do you mean by built in function ‘abs’ and where it is used?
40. What do you mean by phase spectrum and magnitude spectrum/ give comparison.
41. How to compute maximum length N for a circular convolution using DFT and IDFT.(what is command).
42. Explain the statement- y=x1.*x2
43. What is FIR and IIR filter define, and distinguish between these two.
44. What is filter?
45. What is window method? How you will design an FIR filter using window method.
46. What are low-pass and band-pass filter and what is the difference between these two?
47. Explain the command – N=ceil(6.6*pi/tb)
48. Write down commonly used window function characteristics.
49. What is the matlab command for Hamming window? Explain.
50. What do you mea by cut-off frequency?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)