Just click on the Information Links to get the complete details
1) Colleges Information
2) Course Master
3) Last Rank In Engineering (In EAMCET-2010)
4) Last Rank In Pharmacy (MPC, BiPC)
5) EAMCET Counselling Procedure/Stages
6) Got a Ranking in Engineering Entrance Exams - What's Next ?
7) How to choose an Right Engineering College ?
8) How to choose an Right Engineering Branch ?
9) Got a wrong branch - What to do ?
10) Fee structure of 2010-2011 (Tution Fee + Special Fee Details) For all courses
Click on the respective JNTU region images to get the JNTU updates for free on mobile
- For Example A candidate X scores 140 out of 160 marks in EAMCET. Then the calculation of 75% of EAMCET weightage is done like this: 140/160*75 = 65.625 (Marks scored in EAMCET / Total Marks in EAMCET *75)
- In Intermediate he Scores 560 out of 600 Marks, then the calculation of 25% of IPE weightage goes like this: 560/600 * 25 = 23.230.(Marks scored in IPE /Total Marks in IPE *25)
- Adding these two weightages ( 75% +25% ) then comes the combined weightage : 65.625+23.330 = 88.995.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)