Subscribe to JNTUWORLD Mail Alerts
Email:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ePass - Renewal of Post Matric Scholarships 2011-12 | Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme in AP-Last Date To Apply is 20 August-2011

Thanks

ePass - Renewal of Post Matric Scholarships 2011-12 | Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme in AP-Last Date To Apply is 20 August-2011

Government of Andhra Pradesh is inviting online applications through ePass website for the renewal of Post Matric Scholarships for the year 2011-12. The scholarship scheme is more popular in Andhra Pradesh as Tution Fee Reimbursement Scheme. Under this scheme, Students pursuing various Post Matric Courses in Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scholarships for the year 2011-2012. All SC/ ST/ BC/ Minority/ EBC and any other students with parental income of less than Rs. 1 lakh are eligible for fee reimbursement. Candidates need to apply for the renewal of their scholarships for the academic year 2011-12 through ePass (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships) website at http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. Details of eligible courses, colleges, fee structure, approval procedure, types of scholarships offered, and relevant Government Orders are available on ePass website at http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in/ .

Students who are in the second,third & final year's of professional courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Graduation etc can apply for the scholarships. Online application facility on the ePass website will be available from 2nd July 2011. Last date for the online application is 31st July 2011. Following are other details of the Post Matric Scholarships in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2011-12. Government will release separate notification for Fresh / New students who will be joining in various professional courses for the year 2011-12.

Here Is A Step By Step Procedure To Apply For The Renewal Of Scholarships:

Step 1: http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/StudentRenewal2011.do
    Step 2: Enter Application ID, User ID and Pass Word (If you forgot your user ID and Password, you can get the same through filling some data at http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/StudentRenewal2011.do )
    Step 3: Fill all the details.
    Step 4: Upload The Scanned Copy Of MARKS SECURED IN THE FINAL EXAM. (2-2 For 3rd Years , 3-2 For 4th Years - Memos Will Be Given In 5 Days At All Colleges)
    Step 5: Upload The Scanned Copy Of INCOME DECLARATION FORM (PROVIDED BELOW MUST BE TAKEN AS PRINT OUT ON Rs.10/- NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER) FILLED & DULY SIGNED BY RENEWAL STUDENT. NOTARY NOT REQUIRED. Stamp Paper Will Be Available At All MRO Offices.
    Step 6: Upload The Scanned Copy Of ALLOTMENT ORDER GIVEN BY APSCHE AFTER THE EAMCET COUNSELLING (R09) .
    Step 7: Take a Print out of the Application and Acknowledgement To Submit In The College.

Get Income Declaration Form & Guidelines By Visiting This Link http://www.mediafire.com/?3jza5ucmhiyc5nv

Note 1: Ration Card Number Is Must For Renewing The Application. AADHAR (UID) Is Also Given As An Other Option.

Note 2: Since The Memos Of Present 3rd Years Are Not Yet Sent, Some Colleges Are Suggesting the Students To Take Print Out Of The Online Request Of Their Results From JNTU Site And Take The Signature & Seal Of The Principal And Upload It.
    The Present Second Years Whose Results Are Not Yet Out Have to Wait For Some Days (3-4 Days) And Ask Their Concerned Incharge In The College About The Process .

The scholarship amount, if sanctioned will be directly credited into the accounts (SBI eZ Pay Cards Accounts OR Personal Bank Accounts) of students in the due process. The applications will be scrutinized at various stages and will be sent to final approval from the department of revenue, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Concerned colleges also have to furnish required details of students and follow the procedure for getting the scholarship amount of the students enrolled. The most ambitious scheme of tuition fee reimbursement was introduced by late Chief Minister of AP, Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy. Students of all castes / communities with parental income of less than Rs. 1 lakh for annum are eligible for tution fee reimbursement under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. Students have to submit income and caste certificates along with fulfilling other requirements stipulated by the Government time to time.

Important Dates:
    1. Open of Renewal Scholarship Registration for 2011-12: From 02-07-2011.
    2. Last Date for the online registration for Renewal: 20th August-2011

Address:
    ePass, Project Monitoring Unit,
    SPIU, Ground Floor,
    Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan),
    Opp : Chacha Nehru Park,
    Masab Tank,
    Hyderabad.

Phone : 040 - 23390228.
    E-mail : help.epass@cgg.gov.in

Thanks

information

hai admin can u tell the income cetificate details(declaration by revenue office or by candedates sis nd parent sig),and also i am renwel student at e pass then huw can i upload my allotment details......help me?

Thanks

quierie in income certificate

hello admin.. do i need to submit a new income certificate from the MRO?? . plz reply me as soon as possible

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raviteja93 View Post
    hello admin.. do i need to submit a new income certificate from the MRO?? . plz reply me as soon as possible
    yes u need to submit the new income certificate.

Thanks
    hi sir i am raj and will i get the scholarship if we have only income certificate and i am an OC candidate and i dnt hve ebc certificate also reply me please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajoo4u_galaxy View Post
    hi sir i am raj and will i get the scholarship if we have only income certificate and i am an OC candidate and i dnt hve ebc certificate also reply me please
    raj you dont need income certificate if you are renewing the application & no need for E-BC certificate for scholarship application .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raviteja93 View Post
    raviteja no need of income certificate , you just need to upload the scanned copy of the filled and signed 10rs stamp paper (non-judicial).

check this post for full details . http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthrea...te-Not-Needed)

Thanks
    How do i upload the Marks sheet as first year B.Tech students didnt get their results yet.

Thanks

Question About reneval of e pass

Sir i am studying btech 3rd as per the new g.o do i need to submit the income certificate for epass please reply fast

Thanks

hey admin

frstly when dz " Reimbursement Scheme " started we did not keep any username or password to that. so now they are askin username and password which we dint keep it. if we click on forgot username & password it nt getting redirected not its showing our email details! what shud i do now??

plz can u help me out!

Thread Information