STAGES OF WEB COUNSELING1. Issue of Notification:
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
2. Certificate Verification:
Candidates should produce the follwoing certificates
- Hall ticket of EAMCET
- Rank Card of EAMCET
- SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Inetermdiate (10+2)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2011 also be submitted (in case the candidate - desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
3. Exercising Options::
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web and the Candidates have to down load the allotment order.
6. Payment of Seats & Reporting at College:
Candidates with downloaded allotment order have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. Candidate with allotment order and fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the seat is allotted within the dates mentioned. If Candidate fails to pay the fee and report on the dates stipulated the allotment stands cancelled and candidate has no claim further on the allotment.
For more detailed info visit the below link
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)