THIRD CONVOCATION FINAL NOTIFICATION
The Third Convocation of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur, Anantapur is scheduled on 13th August 2011 (Saturday) at MGR Function Hall, Bellary Road, Anantapur.
All the gold medal recipients, PhD/MS awardees, PG students attending the convocation shall collect entry passes from the office of the Director of Evaluation on 12th August 2011 (Friday) from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM without fail. For further details please contact the Director of Evaluation at 08554 272442 or the Controller of Examinations at 08554 272452 during office hours on all working days. Information is also available in the University website www.jntuanantapur.org
- Gold Medal recipients can receive their gold medals, degree and merit certificates on the dais.
- All Ph.D/M.S. awardees can receive their degrees on the dais.
- The students of BTech & BPharmacy courses need not attend the convocation and their degree certificates will be sent to them to the address given in the application form by registered post.
- All PG students (MBA/MCA/MTech/MPharm/MSc) who have applied for award of degree (in convocation only) and wish to attend the convocation may do so and can collect their degree certificates at the venue.
- For others degree certificates will be sent to them to the address given in the application form by registered post.
For the official notification visit the below link
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)