mukunda priya (01-05-2012)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGIAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
III CONVOCATION NOTIFICATION
Please Read the entire topic before u proceed further to apply for OD.
The III Convocation of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad is proposed to be held in the month of February, 2012 (actual date will be notified later). Candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2010-2011 (i.e., on or before 31-12-2011) are hereby informed to visit the registrations portal http://188.8.131.52 (or) http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/ and submit the application in online mode on or before 12.01.2012 (those we have applied for degree in the pre-convocation mode should not apply for the Convocation). The application fee of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) shall be accepted in online mode only. For details refer the above mentioned registrations web-site. One help-line desk is made available at the student service section (Ground floor) of the Examination Building. If any candidate needs clarification or help he/she may contact the help-line desk. (040-32517275).
The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Degree Courses and Master Degree courses will be sent by registered post, to the individuals to the address given in their application form. Gold Medal recipients, Ph.D., Degree Students can receive their Degrees in person at the Convocation.
Checklist for Convocation-III
1. Soft Copy of a Digital Passport size photograph less than 1MB size.
2. Soft Copy of provisional certificate less than 1MB size.
3. Entering The PC NUMBER (Number above the serial no of PC) is mandatory.
For the official Notification follow the below link
1) The application fee of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees only) can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBH using the on-line Challan generated by this registration application software. In case the candidate opts for the online challan payment mode, after the payment is made against the challan, the details like branch name of SBH, date and time of payment against the challan are to be uploaded by the candidate from the same registration account of the portal. If the payment is not made by the candidate against the challan at any of the SBH bank branches, the registration shall be null and void.
2) The Service is meant for INCONVOCATION REGISTRATIONS only.(Those graduates who received their provisional certificate between 01-01-2011 to 31-12-2011 only). If the candidates received thier PC's before 01-01-2011 such candidates have to apply using post convocation service only.
Details of post-convocation can be obtained from the following link http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthrea...ed-for-OD-yet)
3) Those candidates who have made the payment using payment gateway service (Master/visa card) and have not got their receipt can obtain the copy of the receipt after one day by selecting Duplicate Gateway Reciepts service in the home page.
Last edited by shanth; 12-24-2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Procedure Link Updated on 24th Dec-2011
mukunda priya (01-05-2012)
Please Guide me to the site given above,because there are 3 options- preconvocation 2011,postcovocation 2010 and convocation,which one should i select .I am MCA(JNTU-H) 2011 pass out and also the procedure for applying online..
and the links are not working properly .
Please Guide me through the process there is no option like post convocation for 2011. Pre convocation amount is rs.3500 but I wanna apply for post convocation I am B.tech 2011 passed out.
Hii friends, my name is jeeshan B.tech 2011 passed out, the web link shows the same old thing there's nothing new added such as post convocation for 2011 passed outs it is still the pre-convocation 3500/-... & i have registered long back but did not pay the challan of 3500 but now i forgot the password and the "forgot password"(to retrieve password) tab sucks!! it doesn't work so i tried registering myself again but couldn't as it quotes "user name already exists" can u please get me out of this fix anyone???? please
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)