1) Requisition from the Student through the Principal.
In the case of the Students who completed their course, can submit directly their requisitions to the Controller of Examinations.
2) Original Certificate(s) in which correction(s) is/are required.
3) Photocopy of SSC.
4) A D.D for the total amount @ Rs. 50/- per Marks Memo / CMM.
5) A D.D for Rs. 250/- for correction in Provisional Certificate.
6) If the student name is completely different then Clearance Certificate issued by the University.
Note: All Demand Drafts must be on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.
me nt complete my btech sir n nw im in 4-2 sir
but in my memo my father printt wrng sir can i apply for correction
thnk u sir
I AM STUDYING 1ST YEAR , IN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION http://registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech MY FATHERS NAME IS DISPLAYED WRONG NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO , SHULD I WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HALL TICKET OR MARKS MEMO , PLZ TELL ME A SOLUTION THANKS IN ADVANCE
I am in US right now and I am planning to change the company and my next employer is asking for Full name to be seen on the OD and the Mark list of my B.Tech certs. Please let me know what is the procedure to apply for the name change. Also, I am in US and is it possible for some one else(My Parents) can submit the form or the DD. Also, Please let me know how many days would it take to receive them, as I need them urgent. Please give me all the details like which form do I need to fill and how much I need to pay etc. Please Help!!!
No both are different. 10th memo has my full name (as SUMAN KEDARISETTY) where as my B.Tech memo has SUMAN.K .
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)