Subscribe to JNTUWORLD Mail Alerts
Email:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JNTU-HYD : Procedure For Duplicates Marks Memo's

Thanks

link not responding

Quote Originally Posted by shanth View Post
    U can get it in your college.
    sir....i need a link 0f jntuh r09 1st year results june 2010.... as da link u ppl given is not responding can u provide another 1......http://jntuh.ac.in/results/results/UDUDNgQxU2I,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,316 Posts
    Sorry but u can get only results from 2011 as of now. Previous results are removed from JNTUH server. U can get the results from ur college exam branch.

Thanks
    I have completed my Btech from 2002 to 2006, i have lost all my marks memos. i need a duplicate of all memos. but i do not have a record of which subject was cleared in which month/year. how do i get this list to apply to jntu. if i have to apply directly to jntu then does it cost 200 instead of 40/ memo from college?

Thanks
    U can apply directly at JNTUH with the DD amount of Rs.200/-. U can find out more details form the students service counters at JNTUH exam branch building.

Thanks
    sir, i am a 2010 pass out(2006 batch),
    i lost my marks memo of 2 year 2nd sem... what is the procedure to obtain duplicate of that marks memo and
    also i have written supplementary of a PDC which is in 2yr 1 sem, i dont in which year i passed in that subject... is there any way to know in which year i passed, i am asking this because i lost that certificate too... so please guide in obtianing both certificates... please this is very important.. i have to join the bank as PO, and they are asking for this certificates... please help me...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzredz View Post
    sir, i am a 2010 pass out(2006 batch),
    i lost my marks memo of 2 year 2nd sem... what is the procedure to obtain duplicate of that marks memo and
    also i have written supplementary of a PDC which is in 2yr 1 sem, i dont in which year i passed in that subject... is there any way to know in which year i passed, i am asking this because i lost that certificate too... so please guide in obtianing both certificates... please this is very important.. i have to join the bank as PO, and they are asking for this certificates... please help me...
    U can apply directly at JNTUH to obtain the lost memos . In the below url u can get the procedure to apply for duplicate marks memos.

Thanks
    Whats the difference between Duplicate and Original Marks memo ? will they mention its duplicate on the top of the memo ?
    Can Any 1 please post a sample Duplicate marks memo ( not duplicated cmm or PC ).

PS: As Now our college doesn't exist anymore, getting out 4-2 certificate and recently passed supply certificate is really challenging. That is why Im thinking of using Duplicated for temporary or permanent use.

Thanks
    Dear sir
    I lost my CMM. Can I apply for a duplicate CMM?
    I asked JNTUH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING HYDERABAD examination branch, they said PC and CMM will be issued once only.. I cant get any duplicate CMM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ericma View Post
    Dear sir
    I lost my CMM. Can I apply for a duplicate CMM?
    I asked JNTUH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING HYDERABAD examination branch, they said PC and CMM will be issued once only.. I cant get any duplicate CMM.
    According to best of my knowledge, CMM will be issued but Duplicate Provisional Certificate cannot be issued as per the University norms.

Thanks
    Any official Notification regarding duplicate CMM is there? College of Engineering Hyderabad said is not possible for duplicate

Thread Information