JNTUWORLD Android App
JNTUWORLD IOS App

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: JNTU-HYD : Procedure For Provisional Certificates (PC) & Consolidated Marks Memos (CMM) To B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    3,808
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 569 Times in 338 Posts

    JNTU-HYD : Procedure For Provisional Certificates (PC) & Consolidated Marks Memos (CMM) To B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students

    I) B.Tech Students Who are applying in Normal Process in your respective college [If you are leaving 1 or 2 subjects under exemption rule] :
    The Principals are requested to follow the instructions given below when forwarding the “Undertakings” for issue of CMM and PC to B.Tech. (R05, R07 and R09 regulations) students.

    1. Download Undertaking Forms from the below url's for respective batches

    Undertaking Form For R07,R05
    || Undertaking Form For R09

    2. Print it on the Letter-head of the college.

    3. Duly filled “Undertaking” may be forwarded with the signature of the Principal and the seal of the college

    4. Do not attach photo-copies of marks memos.


    II) B.Tech Students Who are applying in tatkal Process directly at JNTUH [If you are leaving 1 or 2 subjects under exemption rule] :

    Tatkal Process :
    1. Just fill the undertaking form, Print it on the Letter-head of the college along with Principal Sign & College seal/stamp.

    Undertaking Form For R07,R05
    || Undertaking Form For R09

    2. No objection certificate from the college principal.

    3. SSC Xerox Copy

    4. DD amount of Rs. 2000/- [For PC & CMM]. If u need 4-2 memo even in tatkal process then Rs.1000/- to be taken in additional to PC,CMM amount.

    Note :

    • Do not attach photo-copies of marks memos.
    • Submit the above documents at students service counters at JNTUH exam branch building to get the memos on the same day or within 2 to 3 days.



    III) B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students Who are applying in tatkal Process directly at JNTUH [If you cleared all subjects from 1 to 4 years & if you are in a urgent need of memos] :
    Tatkal Process :
    1. No objection certificate from the college principal.

    2. SSC Xerox Copy

    3. DD amount of Rs. 2000/- [For PC & CMM]. If u need 4-2 memo even in tatkal process then Rs.1000/- to be taken in additional to PC,CMM amount.

    Note :

    • Do not attach photo-copies of marks memos.
    • Submit the above documents at students service counters at JNTUH exam branch building to get the memos on the same day or within 2 to 3 days.

    Last edited by Administrator; 06-09-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Updated

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    nizamabad
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hello sir,
    my batch is R05. im already applied for "CONSOLIDATED MARKS MEMO and PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE". in how many days my certificates are released.
    sir plz issue my certificates
    thank you sir.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This form is for when v are leaving 2 subjects ???? or when v are not leaving and applying for cmm and pc ???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    12,768
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanand View Post
    This form is for when v are leaving 2 subjects ???? or when v are not leaving and applying for cmm and pc ???
    The form is for those students who got failed in 1 or 2 subjects & want to leave those subjects.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to shanth For This Useful Post:

    Kiran pintu (09-05-2014)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello Admin,
    I am from R07 batch and i have give undertaking to drop subject on 21/07/12 and i need PC and CMM very urgent..is there any procedure or tatkal process so i can get it urgent..

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    12,768
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaf View Post
    Hello Admin,
    I am from R07 batch and i have give undertaking to drop subject on 21/07/12 and i need PC and CMM very urgent..is there any procedure or tatkal process so i can get it urgent..
    There is no tatkal process in JNTUH. u need to wait until PC,CMM are sent to ur college. if u are in so urgent u should have applied before only.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question how to get pc,cmm orginals directly from university

    hello admin,
    I am of 2012 passed out batch (2008-12) (R07). my branch is ECE.I have cleared all my subjects without any back logs...I got 72% also...I have all memos up to 4-1 semster..from past 20 days I am going to my college to collect my 4-2 memo,PC,CMM.. but my exam branch told me that they did not receive any memos,provisionals and CMMs..When I checked my college name in jntuworld it is in the list who did not pay common service fee to JNTUH...I have M.tech counseling on aug 6th..So I want receive my 4-2 memo,PC,CMM..Is there any way to get original certificates(memo,pc,cmm) directly from JNTUH? is there any tatkal process for this?I have transcripts..But I need originals..please suggest me..I am facing very mental torture ..plz help me...

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    12,768
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sriram.k2700 View Post
    hello admin,
    I am of 2012 passed out batch (2008-12) (R07). my branch is ECE.I have cleared all my subjects without any back logs...I got 72% also...I have all memos up to 4-1 semster..from past 20 days I am going to my college to collect my 4-2 memo,PC,CMM.. but my exam branch told me that they did not receive any memos,provisionals and CMMs..When I checked my college name in jntuworld it is in the list who did not pay common service fee to JNTUH...I have M.tech counseling on aug 6th..So I want receive my 4-2 memo,PC,CMM..Is there any way to get original certificates(memo,pc,cmm) directly from JNTUH? is there any tatkal process for this?I have transcripts..But I need originals..please suggest me..I am facing very mental torture ..plz help me...
    Sry to say that there is no other way. ur college ppl need to collect the memos from JNTUH & should arrange them to distribute them to students. Make a request to principal say that u have the counselling so that they can issue the memos soon.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello Admin,

    Thanks for info..can u tell how much approx time it will take..

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    12,768
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaf View Post
    Hello Admin,

    Thanks for info..can u tell how much approx time it will take..
    It may take atleast 20 to 25 working days in order to get the PC,CMM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:02 AM
  2. Procedure to apply Transcripts (Certified Duplicate Marks Memos)
    By Administrator in forum JNTU HYDERABAD (JNTUH)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:47 PM
  3. Receiving memos and certificates(B.tech(CSE) R07)
    By praveenbhargav.n in forum General doubts and Clarifications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 11:54 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:17 AM
  5. B.Tech Pending List of Provisional Certificates
    By Administrator in forum JNTU HYDERABAD (JNTUH)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 07:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •