JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
(Established by an Act No.30 of 2008 of A.P. State Legislature)
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085, Andhra Pradesh (India)
Courses offered and approved by the JNTUH for the academic year 2011-2012 (in the Affiliated Colleges only)
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Bio-Medical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Electronics and Computer Engineering.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electronics and Telematics Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics).
- Mechanical Engineering (Production).
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Metallurgy and Material Technology.
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
M. Tech courses
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Computer Networks
- Computer Networks and Information Security
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computers and Communication Engineering.
- Control Engineering
- Control Systems
- Design for Manufacturing/ Design and Manufacturing
- Digital Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Digital Electronics and Communication Systems
- Digital Systems and Computer Electronics
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Electrical Power Systems
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Embedded Systems
- Embedded Systems and VLSI Design
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning.
- Highway Engineering
- Image Processing
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Technology
- Machine Design
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Computing
- Power and Industrial Drives
- Power Electronics
- Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
- Power Engineering and Energy Systems
- Power System Control and Automation
- Power System with Emphasis H.V. Engineering / H.V. Engineering
- Real Time Systems
- Systems & Signal Processing
- Software Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Engineering.
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- VLSI Design
- VLSI System Design
- Web Technology
- Wireless and Mobile Communication
M. Pharmacy Courses
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Technology (2011-12)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affaires
- Quality Assurance
Pharma D (6 years & 3 years)
NOTE: Colleges wish to offer any new course(s) other than the above, shall meet the Director, Academic and Planning for prior approval of the University.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)