JNTUWORLD Android App
JNTUWORLD IOS App

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JNTU-HYD : Details of 3rd Convocation Date & Venue, Status of Photo & Payments, Uncleared Payments & Method to obtain Lost/Unpaid Challana

Thanks
    Thanked 1,924 Times in 1,381 Posts

JNTU-HYD : Details of 3rd Convocation Date & Venue, Status of Photo & Payments, Uncleared Payments & Method to obtain Lost/Unpaid Challana

3rd Convocation Date & Venue Details:
    The III Convocation has been scheduled to conduct on 07-05-2012 at 11 AM. The venue is JN Auditorium (New Auditorium), JNTUH Campus

Status of Payment & Photo Uploaded:
    All the graduates who are registered with the portal service are informed with their Hallticketno (Userid) and password and check their photo and payment status.
    Use the below URL & Login with your userid(Hallticketno) & Password to check the photo & payment Status.
    Lost Transaction Receipt/Un-Paid Challana:
    Students who have lost transaction receipt or unpaid transaction receipt are asked to furnish details using Loss of Challana or Unpaid Challana from the below URL
    Forgot Password : Recover from the below URL
    Method to change Address/Mobile No : The original degree certificates shall be sent to the address for the correspondance mentioned. If the address for correspondance is changed since then, you are informed to update the address for correspondance. In similar mode you can update your mobile number also. After U login just use the Edit Option to edit the details.

UnClear Convocation Payments:
    THE UNIVERSITY HAS NOT YET RECEIVED PAYMENT DETAILS FOR ORIGINAL DEGREE IN CONVOCATION 2011 FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST OF CANDIDATES. HENCE, THE CANDIDATES ARE DIRECTED TO APPROACH THE UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION BRANCH AND SUBMIT THEIR PAYMENT RECEIPT AT COUNTER-I OF UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION BRANCH FOR PROCESSING OF THEIR ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATES. PLEASE CALL 8008103820 FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS.

Check the below URL For Unclear Convocation Payments
    Last edited by shanth; 04-19-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks
    Hii...is any one able to check the status of Payment & Photo Uploaded ... by once again logging in (using first link..as mentioned) ....well it asks to get it registered once again...even if all d log in details are correct....if any one able to access their previous registered accounts please let me know....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zee View Post
    Hii...is any one able to check the status of Payment & Photo Uploaded ... by once again logging in (using first link..as mentioned) ....well it asks to get it registered once again...even if all d log in details are correct....if any one able to access their previous registered accounts please let me know....
    Well i am able to login, Here i am sharing u the screen shot of Payment success details. I had applied white out at hallticket & Transcation Id.

If u could not login , then try to recover the password from the below URL

Thanks
    Dear Sir & friends,

I have not applied for Original degree. When can i apply it again? Or can i directly pay to JNTUH and get my OD.

Thanks
    shanth, Thanks for the information provided.
    I'm able to log-on and check the status.
    Surprisingly, It is showing my old photo(which i have given in college at the time of joining). whatever the photo i uploaded when applying for convocation, it is not being shown.
    Is it happening to everyone?
    Where do i upload my latest photo?
    Please help me.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    i uploaded my recent picture for my original degree. but while checking my details it shows me my old picture which was submited by me in college while joining. i want to change my pic plz anybody suggest me the process
    Last edited by siddhu468; 04-20-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nagarjuna.chilukuri View Post
    shanth, Thanks for the information provided.
    I'm able to log-on and check the status.
    Surprisingly, It is showing my old photo(which i have given in college at the time of joining). whatever the photo i uploaded when applying for convocation, it is not being shown.
    Is it happening to everyone?
    Where do i upload my latest photo?
    Please help me.
    Thanks in advance.
    After u login u will get an option "Edit" click on it & edit what ever details u need (like any data or photo).

Quote Originally Posted by siddhu468 View Post
    i uploaded my recent picture for my original degree. but while checking my details it shows me my old picture which was submited by me in college while joining. i want to change my pic plz anybody suggest me the process
    check it after 24 hours & if u still see the old image try to contact the help desk of JNTUH.

Thanks

Old photo in the convo page

Quote Originally Posted by siddhu468 View Post
    Yes, same is the case with me.

Thanks
    hi,
    i'm b.tech 2011 passout and i want to apply for my convocation but i'm not able to log in though i entered correct password and the password retrieve page is also not accessible is anyone facing same problem? anyone please help me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gnapikat View Post
    hi,
    i'm b.tech 2011 passout and i want to apply for my convocation but i'm not able to log in though i entered correct password and the password retrieve page is also not accessible is anyone facing same problem? anyone please help me
    Convocation last date is already finished. u can apply for post-convocation only after notification is released. we will alert u as soon as post-convocation notification is released.

Thread Information