teja bvs (05-19-2012)
Exams centers for 1st Year (R09,R07,R05) Regular/Supple & 2-1 (R09,R07,R05,RR) Supple Exams are changed. Where as for 3-1 (R09,R07,R05,RR) Supple Exams will be conducted in their respective colleges. The list of centers are sent to their respective colleges & You can contact your college exam branch to know your exam center.
Note : All the Students are requested to collect the revised hall tickets of 2-1 Supple Exams as the exam centers are changed. Students can collect their halltickets from the exam centers where they are going to write their exams (Check the hallticket for principal signature of the exam center where you are going to write your exam).
Question Paper Pattern :
For the 1st Year B.Tech (R09,R07,R05) Regular/Supply Examinations commencing from 21st May 2012 only single question paper set will be issued. Where as for 2-1 & 3-1 Supple Exams 4 sets Question Paper will be issued.
Collection of hall tickets:
- Students can collect their halltickets from the exam centers where they are going to write their exams (Check the hallticket for principal signature of the exam center where you are going to write your exam).
- Students are advised to collect their halltickets by showing college ID cards atleast 1 day before the commencement of examination.
1. Reach examination center atleast 1 hour before and examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of examination. Students will not be allowed after 10:00AM for FN session and 2:00PM for AN session.
2. You must bring Hallticket, College ID card, Calculator and other items required for examination. Do not carry unnecessary material to the examination center/Hall i.e., cellphones, loose papers and etc.
3. I year B.Tech students are directed to note that,
a) Student specific OMR answer booklets with ‘40’ pages will be issued for each examination
b) No additional Booklets/papers will be given.
c) Students are advised to handle carefully the OMR sheet of answer booklet.
Malpractice Rules & Punishments :
Download Previous Question Papers Here
Video Tutorials For 1st Year Subjects
Subscribe For JNTU-HYD SMS Alerts
Subscribe For FACEBOOK Page
Last edited by shanth; 05-19-2012 at 07:04 AM.
teja bvs (05-19-2012)
is there any changes in timetable? The timetable i got says my m1 supp r09 exam is on 30 may wed? Can anyone confirm it , that wuld b gr8 help
yes m-1 is on 30-may only no changes made
But how to know the exam centre without getting the hall tickets
PLEASE REPLY SOON
can anyone tell me the edp question paper pattern of this year?
what about 4-1 supply exam for R07???
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)