We are here to help u always : ) .Here are answers for ur points.
Originally Posted by bharathkurmana
1) U can apply for class change in your respective college if u r still pursuing course or else u can submit at controller of examination if u completed ur course of study. If u r in a urgent need of memos then pay an additional amount of Rs.1000/- Per certificate (Tatkal Prorcess) to get the memos in fast way.
2) Just submit a Requisition letter along with the memos.
3) Yes time taken will be less if u apply directly at JNTUH. Procedure is same mentioned in the below url
u can apply at students service counters at JNTUH exam branch building.
4) They will inform u within how many days u can get the memos.
5) In tatkal process they may issue the memos soon but in normal way it may take a month or so.