JNTUWORLD Android App
JNTUWORLD IOS App

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: JNTU-HYD : Pre / Post Convocation For Original Degree (for the batches 2002 - 2014) Notification - in online Mode

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,345 Posts

JNTU-HYD : Pre / Post Convocation For Original Degree (for the batches 2002 - 2014) Notification - in online Mode

Instructions To The Candidates
    The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD's is through online only. To apply u need to visit JNTUH Convocation website Here.

The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.

The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBH using the on-line Challan generated by this registration application software. In case the candidate opts for the online challan payment mode and if the payment is not made by the candidate against this challan at any of the SBH bank branches, the registration shall be null and void.

Download the entire step by step process to apply for OD here

Click Here to Know Your Convocation Year

Apply Online Here For Original Degree (OD)

For any kind of assistance contact the following help line no's :
    040-32517275
    040-23158661-64
    Last edited by shanth; 02-22-2014 at 08:51 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shanth For This Useful Post:

chmanasa (09-11-2014), pavankumar2021 (09-04-2013), rumandeshmukh (08-29-2013)

Thanks
    Hello,

I am 2012 passout (R-07). When I enter my hall ticket number in "New User Registration", its says "Candidate Not eligible to apply for convocation". When can we apply for Original Degree?

Thanks

Angry

Even , am also getting same error..wen do we apply for convocation for 2012 pass out.

Thanks
    Hi Admin am 2012 passed Out.. Do i need to apply for Convocation Separately.?
    bcz during 4-2 exam fee we paid 1400 which includes OD also ryt.?
    that time cleg ppl told me the OD will directly come to Postel Address,n we don't need to apply again it seems..?
    if i need to apply by paying 3171 then when will i receive my OD.?
    pls give me a replay Admin.
    Thanking you in Advance. :-)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deraj_pv View Post
    Hello,

I am 2012 passout (R-07). When I enter my hall ticket number in "New User Registration", its says "Candidate Not eligible to apply for convocation". When can we apply for Original Degree?
    u should have already applied while registering for 4-2 (April/May 2012) exams.if u had not applied then wait for further notice from JNTUH.

Quote Originally Posted by rachel_lvu View Post
    Even , am also getting same error..wen do we apply for convocation for 2012 pass out.
    u should have already applied while registering for 4-2 (April/May 2012) exams.if u had not applied then wait for further notice from JNTUH

Quote Originally Posted by pudarisrinivas View Post
    Hi Admin am 2012 passed Out.. Do i need to apply for Convocation Separately.?
    bcz during 4-2 exam fee we paid 1400 which includes OD also ryt.?
    that time cleg ppl told me the OD will directly come to Postel Address,n we don't need to apply again it seems..?
    if i need to apply by paying 3171 then when will i receive my OD.?
    pls give me a replay Admin.
    Thanking you in Advance. :-)
    No need to apply again if u had already paid the amount & applied for OD while registering for 4-2 (April/May 2012) exams.

Thanks
    i cleared in nov/dec 2011 exams and i got the cmm and pc in june , am i a 2011 passout or 2012 ?
    also me i cant register , do i have to wait for a further notice from JNTUH.
    Last edited by cool_wirya; 07-06-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks
    hi admin, iam 2012 passout ro7 regulation.i applied for od during 4-2 exams registration.now i want to change the address which i have given during registration.should i apply again and pay the fee.or just apply.i have not received cmm,pc yet.please help me.thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_wirya View Post
    i cleared in nov/dec 2011 exams and i got the cmm and pc in june , am i a 2011 passout or 2012 ?
    also me i cant register , do i have to wait for a further notice from JNTUH.
    If u r not able to register then wait for further notice from JNTU.

Quote Originally Posted by R.sandeep raj View Post
    hi admin, iam 2012 passout ro7 regulation.i applied for od during 4-2 exams registration.now i want to change the address which i have given during registration.should i apply again and pay the fee.or just apply.i have not received cmm,pc yet.please help me.thanks in advance.
    U can change it after JNTU issues notification for 2012 passouts.No need to apply again for OD. Few colleges had not cleared the common service fee so for such colleges CMM,PC are not yet released. for colleges list visit the below url

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shanth For This Useful Post:

cool_wirya (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Hello Admin,
    I am 2011 passout R07 batch.
    i have registered for the convocation Od successfully but i cant upload my photograph and PC.
    as soon as when i log in it was showing a button called photo status and when i click that but it directly showing me page with an option called select convocation type like post convocation OD.
    and when i click that it is asking me to enter cmm serial no. and pc serial no.??
    please help me regarding this.
    can i pay the amount through online without uploading the photograph and PC?
    if i do so will i get my OD????
    Please suggest me.................

Thanks
    thanks but as i cleared in nov/dec 2011 will i be 2011 passout ?

Thread Information