JNTUWORLD Android App
JNTUWORLD IOS App

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: JNTU-HYD : Pre / Post Convocation For Original Degree (for the batches 2002 - 2014) Notification - in online Mode

Thanks
    Respected Sir,
    I need A Information Regarding Orignal Degree, Iam Student Of 2012(R07) Passed Out Batch, Had Applied For OD During My 4-2 Exams, So You Are Saying Not to Apply For OD Those Who Applied Already During 4-2 Exams.. So Sir Plzzz Can U Tell Me How Much Time It Will Take More To Get The OD.. I Already Gt My CMM N Provisional.. Jus Waiting 4 Od Plz Tell Me When We Will Get Our OD.. Thanks in Advance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shanth View Post
    U can apply for convocation by using the following url. u can get complete details in the below url
    College code is 3rd & 4th characters/numbers in ur hallticket no.

Ex:
    08Q71A1255
    In the above Q7 is the college code.

hi sir, thanks for your reply. but my college code in my ht.no belongs to my old college. And in my CMM and PC they mentioned my college code and name which belongs to new college. plz help me...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hussainali00786 View Post
    Respected Sir,
    I need A Information Regarding Orignal Degree, Iam Student Of 2012(R07) Passed Out Batch, Had Applied For OD During My 4-2 Exams, So You Are Saying Not to Apply For OD Those Who Applied Already During 4-2 Exams.. So Sir Plzzz Can U Tell Me How Much Time It Will Take More To Get The OD.. I Already Gt My CMM N Provisional.. Jus Waiting 4 Od Plz Tell Me When We Will Get Our OD.. Thanks in Advance
    U will get the OD soon.

Quote Originally Posted by srikanth511 View Post
    hi sir, thanks for your reply. but my college code in my ht.no belongs to my old college. And in my CMM and PC they mentioned my college code and name which belongs to new college. plz help me...
    Use the college code which is on CMM,PC while applying for OD. For further info u can contact 040 23158661-64

Thanks

Info for Applying OD

Hello Sir,

I am from R07 batch(2008-2012) batch My supply result has came late and clear it and I had drop my subject and i have passed in 2012 but when i try to register for convocation it tell "CANDIDATE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CONVOCATION"..do i need to apply for OD directly by visiting to University?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaf View Post
    Hello Sir,

I am from R07 batch(2008-2012) batch My supply result has came late and clear it and I had drop my subject and i have passed in 2012 but when i try to register for convocation it tell "CANDIDATE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CONVOCATION"..do i need to apply for OD directly by visiting to University?
    wait till further notification is issued or else apply after some days. have u got memos after March 2012 ?

Thanks
    hi admin, please help me...when am clicking on photo status while filling convocation form am directly redirecting to next step i.e submit pc...but am not getting option to submit my photograph...i need this as early as possible dude.....bcoz am going abroad for ms.....please help me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aditya1201 View Post
    hi admin, please help me...when am clicking on photo status while filling convocation form am directly redirecting to next step i.e submit pc...but am not getting option to submit my photograph...i need this as early as possible dude.....bcoz am going abroad for ms.....please help me
    Already replied to ur query in the below url

Thanks
    Hi Shanth/Team,

I am a pass-out from Nov-2010 (an R05 Regulation) with no backlogs. I got my pc in the previous month from college on the date june 2012 23rd (delay for this is caused due to job restrictions being out of AP as well as minor mistake from our college and no worries. I am trying to do a online degree application and Whenever I try to register I get "CANDIDATE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CONVOCATION" message. From the thread i came to know that I had to wait for a post-convocation date. My only question would be should i approach JNTUH for this or should i wait for convocation.

Best Regards
    R

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh_1988 View Post
    Hi Shanth/Team,

I am a pass-out from Nov-2010 (an R05 Regulation) with no backlogs. I got my pc in the previous month from college on the date june 2012 23rd (delay for this is caused due to job restrictions being out of AP as well as minor mistake from our college and no worries. I am trying to do a online degree application and Whenever I try to register I get "CANDIDATE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CONVOCATION" message. From the thread i came to know that I had to wait for a post-convocation date. My only question would be should i approach JNTUH for this or should i wait for convocation.

Best Regards
    R
    U can contact the following no's for further details
    040 23158661-64

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hussainali00786 View Post
    Respected Sir,
    u ill get it by dec 2012

Thread Information