Subscribe to JNTUWORLD Mail Alerts
Email:
Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: JNTU-HYD : Pre / Post Convocation For Original Degree (for the batches 2002 - 2014) Notification - in online Mode

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsin134 View Post
    Thank you for previous post ,sir can i get the conformation about the amount of convocation after payment or any belonging status,sir can u tell that for convocation 2013(R09) how much will JNTU charge,it is less than 2900 or greater.and last question is my friend has applied for change of photo in PC,in how many days he will got his PC.plz rply
    nothing will happen u just do u work and leave everything to allah

Thanks
    Thanked 1,866 Times in 1,333 Posts
    Thait wk you for previous post ,sir can i get the conformation about the amount of convocation after payment or any belonging status,sir can u tell that for convocation 2013(R09) how much will JNTU charge,it is less than 2900 or greater.and last question is my friend has applied for change of photo in PC,in how many days he will got his PC.plz rply
    At the last step of registration u will get the amount which u can pay through online via credit or debit cards. Or else u can generate a challan & u can pay it in the SBH bank.so that u can get the OD soon.

While cmng to your friend it may take a month to get the corrected memos after he apply.

Thanks
    Thankyou for the previous post,sir for example if I generate the challan and due 2 some reason I failed 2 pay it,then can I generate an another one or the registration will be expired.what's the validity of that particular challan.plz explain

Thanks
    Thankyou for the previous post,sir for example if I generate the challan and due 2 some reason I failed 2 pay it,then can I generate an another one or the registration will be expired.what's the validity of that particular challan.plz explain
    U can generate challan only once in the url in which u r registering for OD. If the payment is not made by the candidate against the challan at any of the SBH bank branches, the registration shall be null and void.

Thanks
    Is there a registration process for 2013 passouts where we have to upload our PC and CMM (for students who already paid 600 in last sem)?If so what is the website?

Thanks
    Sir,every student have to apply for OD by convocatn process,.if we will not apply OD will be issue for us or not

Thanks
    Sir,every student have to apply for OD by convocatn process,.if we will not apply OD will be issue for us or not,plz reply sir

Thanks
    i am 2012 pass out...sir i have lost my original od when i had sent it for attestation to india...am currently in saudi....please help me with the procedure to get a duplicate degree certificate...very upset..i need it urgently..

Thanks
    i am 2012 pass out...sir i have lost my original od when i had sent it for attestation to india...am currently in saudi....please help me with the procedure to get a duplicate degree certificate...very upset..i need it urgently..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S.R.Abhishek View Post
    Is there a registration process for 2013 passouts where we have to upload our PC and CMM (for students who already paid 600 in last sem)?If so what is the website?
    For the students who paid OD fee in college they can register in the convocation page after In-Convocation notification is released by JNTUH for 2013 pass outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbu37 View Post
    Sir,every student have to apply for OD by convocatn process,.if we will not apply OD will be issue for us or not,plz reply sir
    U need to register & conform if u had paid the OD fee in ur college so that JNTUH can issue OD for u. U can register & conform after in-convocation notification is issued by JNTUH for 2013 pass outs.

If u r in a urgent need of OD then u can register now in the given url in the first post of this thread to get the OD within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by zishan19 View Post
    Visit the below url to get he lost OD.

Thread Information