B.Tech (CCC) (NR) Supply Examinations Notification (Sept-2012) for 08,07,06,N5 & 05 Batches
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATESOnline Registration particulars and procedure: (Should be read carefully before attempting the online registration)
The B. Tech. (CCC) students who wish to apply for the University examination are informed to note the new procedure for making the Exam fee payment and for the submission of the application for the B. Tech. Examinations.
1. Visit the University Examinations portal at the URL http://registrations.jntuh.ac.in/olrccc
2. Select the regular / backlog subjects, year-wise, for which the registrations are to be performed using the appropriate menu service.
3. If not uploaded earlier upload your pass-port size digital photograph in the same registrations portal. Ensure that the quality of the digital photo is very good.
The uploaded photograph must be in the jpg (JPEG) format size below 50kb. If it is in other format, it should be converted to JPEG format.
4. Obtain the printout of the pdf file corresponding to your subject registration details from the same registrations portal.
5. Make the payment online, either by using the Visa / Master credit / debit cards or by generating the SBH online challan.
6. The photo copies of pdf receipt generated incase of payment by payment-gateway or the University copy of the SBH challan incase of challan payment should be taken.
7. The copy of the printout of the registration receipt (item 4 above) and the payment receipt (as in item 6 above) should be tagged/stapled and send by post to “B. Tech (CCC) cell, Office of the Director, SCDE, Administrative Building, JNTU Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, 500 085”
8. You are informed to contact the student submit no 040-32410671 if there are any registrations related problems.
9. The students are informed to download the hall-tickets from the same portal using the ‘Download Hall-ticket’ service from 5 days before the start of examinations.
1. All the candidates are informed to carry their valid identity cards, while writing their examinations and whenever they visit the SCDE office for any query or for getting any certificates / marks memos. If the validity of the identity card is expired, the students must renew their identity cards immediately.
2. All the students must note that the examination fee is Rs.150/- per theory subject (for I to IV years) and Rs. 150/- for viva-voce (for final year only).
3. ALL THE STUDENTS SHALL ALSO PAY THE FEE FOR MARKS MEMO @ RS.10/- PER YEAR, ALONG WITH THE EXAM FEE, WITHOUT FAIL.
4. The total amount payable towards examination fee should include Exam Fee for all the Theory Subjects, Viva-Voce fee, fee for memorandum of marks @ Rs.10/- per year and the Late Fee, wherever applicable.
5. The candidates are held personally responsible for all the entries made in the online application form / hall ticket and any incorrect information or information suppressed will entitle disciplinary action against the candidates.
6. The results of examinations will be informed only through website www.jntuh.ac.in and students should download the Memorandum of Marks from the website. The original marks memos can be taken in person whenever the students visit SCDE Office.
7. The Examination Centers will be at their respective contact centers only. The change of examination centre (other than original contact centre) will not be permitted. However the examination centers for the students at the following contact centers, has been changed as shown in the below table:
Contact Centres Examination Centres 1. M.V.S.R. College of Engineering, Nadergul,
J.N.T.U.H College of Engg. Hyderabad,
2. Sree Datha Institute of Engg. & Science,
Ibrahimpatnam, R.R. Dist.
J.N.T.U.H College of Engg. Hyderabad,
3. Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Engg.,
& Tech., Gandipet, Hyderabad.
V.N.R. Vignan Jyothi Inst. of Engg., & Tech., Bachupally, Kukatpally, Hyd. 4. Vasavi College of Engineering,
Gokaraju Rangaraju Inst. of Engg., and Tech., Miyapur, Hyd. 5. V.R. Siddhartha College of Engg,
Prasad V. Potluri Siddhartha Inst. Of Sc. & Tech., Kanuru, Vijayawada. 6. GVP College of Engg. Visakhapatnam J.N.T.U.K College of Engg. KAKINADA
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)