Info on Exam Centers :
- Exams centers for B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1,2,3,4 Years - I,II Sem (All Regulations) Regular/Supple Exams (Nov/Dec 2012) are changed. The list of centers are sent to their respective colleges & You can contact your college exam branch to know your exam center.
Procedure to Collect hall tickets:
- Students can collect their halltickets from the exam centers where they are going to write their exams (Check the hallticket for principal signature of the exam center where you are going to write your exam).
- Students are advised to collect their halltickets by showing college ID cards atleast 2 day before the commencement of examination (or) on the day of commencement of exam.
Info on Question Paper Pattern :
- Single Set will be given for all the exams in Nov/Dec 2012. (Info is given according to the sources of JNTUWORLD). We will intimate u if yet any official notification is issued by JNTUH.
- As there are no sets, the seating arrangements will be in such a way that no two students of same branch should sit side by side in both the directions.
B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Semester Wise Previous Question Papers - All Branches & All Regulations [2008 to 2012]
B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1,2,3,4 Years (I,II Sem) Regular/Supple Exam Time Tables (Nov/Dec 2012)
Tips to score Good Marks & Good Percentage in Exams
Text Books For B.Tech 1 to 4 Years
Study Materials / Notes For All Years
Late Fee Structure For Registration of University Examinations
Remuneration sharing formula for University Exams
Subscribe For Updates on FACEBOOK
Subscribe For Mail Alerts
Subscribe For Updates on Twitter
Subscribe For Updates on Google Plus
sir, please give me the information about how many units we have to prepare total 8 units or 5 units.please give reply sir please...........
Sir, this is not fair to convert into the single set and will you please give complete details of question papers pattern of each subject..
Please Admin Ask the VC To Cancel The Centres of other colleges
All Students Login and Comments to this post and ask for the action immediately
is single set for 3rd year students
sir, let me know how many units should we prepare?all 8 units or only 5?how the Q paper pattern will be?each single Q will be from one unit or will the units be combined as 'a' n 'b' bits of same single question?
please reply as soon as possible...thank you!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)