Download the OD Application Form Here
Download the OD application form from the above link, Fill the form & Submit it by hand at JNTUK (or) post it to the following address (Along with the DD & List of Copies mentioned below.
The Controller of Examinations
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Kakinada – 533 003. A P. India.
List of copies to be enclosed to the application for processing OD
1) DD in favour of the Registrar, JNTUK, Kakinada payable at Kakinada. (Name and H.T. Number shall be written on the back side of Demand draft)
Fees inclusive of Postage :
a) In Convocation (In Absentia) : Rs 1500/-
b) Pre-Convocation : Rs. 3,500/-
c) Post Convocation : Rs. 1500/- + ( Late fee of Rs. 500/- per every year).
- 2009 passed out batch: Rs.4,000 (Rs. 1500/- + Late fee of Rs. 2500/- )
- 2010 passed out batch: Rs.3,500 (Rs. 1500/- + Late fee of Rs. 2000/- )
- 2011 passed out batch: Rs.3,000 (Rs. 1500/- + Late fee of Rs. 1500/-)
- 2012 passed out batch: Rs.2,500 (Rs. 1500/- + Late fee of Rs. 1000/-)
- 2013 passed out batch: Rs.2,000 (Rs. 1500/- + Late fee of Rs. 500/-)
2. Attested copies of SSC, Provisional certificate.
a) Attested copy of consolidated marks memo (CMM) (for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses).
b) Attested copies of individual semesters marks memos.
4. Two passport size photographs in a separate cover and pin the cover to the application. The H.T No should be invariably written on the rearside of the photographs.
5. The Student Name and Father’s Name in the Provisional certificate must be written as per SSC.
6. If there is mistake in the PC/CMM, the certificates are to be corrected first and the corrected copies of PC/CMM are to be enclosed.
7. In case the filled in application is send by the post, write “OD-APPLICATION“ on the top of the cover.
8. If they fail to fulfill any of the requirements stipulated above, the OD Application will not be processed.
9. The OD certificate will be posted to the address furnished by the student and hence complete information need to be provided.
Last edited by Administrator; 06-18-2014 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Updated OD Application Form
when is da last date??
i am 2010 passed out, can u tell me d last date and fee details
Hi,I am a passout of 2009 and I got the OD in 2010.But the pic in the OD is not clear and i want to apply for new OD with clear pic.How many days it will take to get the OD after requesting for new OD.
Can you please help me out on this as it is very important to submit this OD in my working company.
i am 2010 passed out how much amount i have to pay?
I'm 2011 MBA passed out.. I got my provisional 1mnth back.. I suddenly needed my OD now.. But the last date for apply OD was feb 8th.. Now how can I get my OD?? Is there any way to apply now??
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)