JNTUWORLD Android App
JNTUWORLD IOS App

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JNTU-HYD : B.Tech 2,3,4 Years (I,II Sem) Regular/Supple Exam Notification (May/June 2013)

Thanks

JNTU-HYD : B.Tech 2,3,4 Years (I,II Sem) Regular/Supple Exam Notification (May/June 2013)

The notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations :
    II B.Tech. - I Sem. (R09) – Supplementary III B.Tech. - II Sem.(R09) - Regular
    II B.Tech. - I Sem. (R07) – Supplementary III B.Tech. - II Sem.(R07) - Supplementary
    II B.Tech. - I Sem. (R05) – Supplementary III B.Tech. - II Sem.(R05) - Supplementary
    II B.Tech. - I Sem. (RR) – Supplementary III B.Tech. - II Sem. (RR) - Supplementary
    II B.Tech. - II Sem. (R09) - Regular IV B.Tech. - I Sem. (R09) - Supplementary
    II B.Tech. - II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary IV B.Tech. - I Sem. (R07) - Supplementary
    II B.Tech. - II Sem. (R05) – Supplementary IV B.Tech. - I Sem. (R05) - Supplementary
    II B.Tech. - II Sem. (RR) – Supplementary IV B.Tech. - I Sem. (RR) - Supplementary
    III B.Tech. - I Sem. (R09 – Supplementary IV B.Tech. - II Sem. (R09) – Regular
    III B.Tech. - I Sem. (R07) – Supplementary IV B.Tech. - II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
    III B.Tech. - I Sem. (R05) – Supplementary IV B.Tech. - II Sem. (R05) - Supplementary
    III B.Tech. - I Sem. (RR) – Supplementary IV B.Tech. - II Sem. (RR) - Supplementary

The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from May/June 2013 are informed to note time schedule given below.
    EXAM REGISTRATION LAST DATE
    Without Late Fee 30-03-2013
    With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 02-04-2013
    With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- 04-04-2013

For detailed Examination fee for each semester & other details visit the below url
    Note :
    1) The regular students of IV B.Tech. II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.605/- to wards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory. The student of previous batches writing supply exam need not pay the OD fee. The procedure for obtaining OD for these candidates is same as existing procedure. All such students from whom the OD fee is being collected, should furnish their address for correspondence. The original Degree shall be directly sent by speed post to this address. The convocation is likely to be held in January 2014. If the address is changed at a later date such correction can be incorporated by visiting the URL epayments.jtnuh.ac.in/convocation.

2) For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.

3) JNTU-HYD : Remuneration sharing formula for University Exams

4) JNTU-HYD : Late Fee Structure For Registration of University Examinations

5) JNTU-HYD : Concessions (In Exam Fee,Exam Time & Marks) to Handicapped students of Engineering, Pharmacy, MBA & MCA

6) Exam Schedules (Detailed Time Tables will be intimated later)
    • B.Tech 2-2,3-2,4-2 (R09,R07,R05,RR) Regular/Supple Exams will commence from 6th May 2013.
    • B.Tech 2-1,3-1,4-1 (R09,R07,R05,RR) Supple Exams will commence from 23rd May 2013.
    • B.Tech 1st Year (R09,R07,R05,RR) Supple Exams will commence from 22nd May 2013.

7) Download B.Tech Previous Question Papers Here

8) Condonation fee to be collected is Rs.300/- Per Student.

9) Download Time Tables For B.Tech & B.Pharmacy (May/June 2013) Exams Here

Thanks
    Hi sir..
    wen will4-1 revaluation results will be released.
    Last edited by raghuv5; 03-22-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks
    can we leave two subjects in batch 2009-2013

Thanks
    @shant
    hello sir..
    i m R07 batch..i hav completed my b.tech but i hav 4 backlog till now i clear one subject only but 1year result has to come if i clear that subject,will my degree will be complete & when i'll get the original degree

Thanks
    sir this not fare till now the revalution result are not at relased. so how u can collect the exam fee..so how we can pay the exame fee of that subject...till now 1st year result are not at realsed so how we can pay the feee...........

Thanks
    jntu jntu jntu. In 2-1 i had a sub, i didn't write anything but i passed, and in 2-2 i was sure that i would pass but i failed, can't beleive JNTU.
    Money talks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raghuv5 View Post
    Hi sir..
    wen will4-1 revaluation results will be released.
    Will alert u as soon as results are released.

Quote Originally Posted by shashi1265 View Post
    can we leave two subjects in batch 2009-2013
    NO u can't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by jaber View Post
    @shant
    hello sir..
    i m R07 batch..i hav completed my b.tech but i hav 4 backlog till now i clear one subject only but 1year result has to come if i clear that subject,will my degree will be complete & when i'll get the original degree
    If u belong to R07 batch then u will be having an option to leave 2 subjects i.e., upto 8 credits max

Quote Originally Posted by sra1kumar View Post
    sir this not fare till now the revalution result are not at relased. so how u can collect the exam fee..so how we can pay the exame fee of that subject...till now 1st year result are not at realsed so how we can pay the feee...........
    Pay the exam fee for that particular subjects. If at all if u clear in RC/RV results ur money will be re-funded back to u.

Thanks
    sir but 1year result has not came....if i pass in 1year then i dont need to apply but notification has came what should i do now...whn will 1year results come,,,plzzzz help me sir should i pay the exam fee or should i wait till 1year result...help me plzzz

Thanks
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaber View Post
    sir but 1year result has not came....if i pass in 1year then i dont need to apply but notification has came what should i do now...whn will 1year results come,,,plzzzz help me sir should i pay the exam fee or should i wait till 1year result...help me plzzz
    Replied to ur query already in the below url

Thanks
    Hello sir
    i an studying my 4-2 and i wrote digital communications supply(3-2)..but my result, along with 33 others from our college was withheld. our college examination branch are asking to pay my supply fees again...will they release our results .how can we approach them regarding this issue

Thread Information