The students who intend to apply for Challenge Valuation should submit their applications (Through the principal) within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/Revaluation results by paying Rs.10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favor of The Registrar, JNTUH.
1) On receipt of the DD, the photocopy of the answer booklet shall be given to the student.
2) The paper will be evaluated in the presence of the students by the senior faculty appointed by the examination branch of the University.
3) If there is any change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) the new marks will be awarded to the student. Otherwise, there will be no change in old marks.
4) If the change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) occurs, an amount of Rs.9,000/- will be refunded to the student. Otherwise, the student will forfeit the total amount which he/she paid.
Official Notification (This is an official Notification from JNTUH)
1. The request for Challenge Valuation has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees (Payable in the form of DD for Rs.10,000/- per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favor of The Registrar, JNTUH).
2. Student has to produce Xerox copy of Recounting/Revaluation result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell or Principal while applying.
3. College Exam cell staff (or) Principal will verify & will forward the application to JNTUH.
4. Date will be notified to the student for CV.Then student need to go to JNTUH University & should attend the CV.Where Paper will be evaluated in presence of student.
5. No Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.
1) Example : For B.Tech Student :: 15% of maximum of marks (75 Marks for External Exam) that means , there should be an increase of 11.25 = 11 marks after CV, then only JNTUH will add marks & will refund the amount of Rs.9,000/-
If a B.Tech student secures 22 marks in external exam & if he applies for CV after RC/RV results are released then after CRV he/she should secure 33 Marks (22+11) so that student can get back the amount of Rs.9,000/- & new marks will be updated.
2) Notification will be sent to colleges soon.
3) Students can apply for CV only within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/revaluation results.
Last edited by shanth; 02-19-2014 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Procedure Updated
Good decision by JNTU but JNTU-H still looting money for their mistakes. I think they should refund 10,000 because mistake in jntu correction why student loss 1000 rupees??
sir i have a doubt ..if we get below 11 marks ..will tht be added to the old marks KINDLY PLEASE REPLY ME SIR
Yes they will retain the OLD marks if u get marks below 11 marks after CV.
It should be in a way that if marks increase more than 11, JNTUH should pay us Rs 10,000 excluding our amount. Atleast then they will correct properly.
Kya jntu hai yaro !! Challenge valluation bolitho he must get back his 10k plus the evaluvator must be punished so that other case may not be happening !!
Jntu is playing with lives of all b.tech students
I don't know when jntu ppl will get ashamed of kinda activity !!
I have not applied for RV can i apply for CRV nw for 4-1 sub im R09 student
Is there any successful story in CV category sir
Many people r saying CV is a clever money gaining Strategy
of JNTU ?
Is it true sir ?
We are eagerly waiting for your valuable answer sir ?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)