Following is the procedure to obtain duplicate certificates from JNTUA, Anantapur A.P.
The following documents are to be submitted:
1) Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “The Registrar JNTU Anantapur” payable at Anantapur on any nationalized bank for Rs.200 per Marks memo, Rs.500 per provisional certificate, migration & CMM certificate & Rs.3000 per original degree certificate.
2) Police enquiry and non traceable certificate
3) An affidavit on the stamp paper of Rs.100/- issued by the Notary (Advocate).
4) Filled in application in the prescribed proforma signed, duly stamped and forwarded through the principal of the concerned college where the applicant has studied.
NB: 1) The Duplicate certificates will be sent to the principal of the college concerned only, under intimation to the candidate.
2) If the original certificate is soiled, torn or damaged, the same should be enclosed. In such cases, police enquiry certificate and affidavit are not required.
Following certificates should be sent along with application without fail
1. Original Police Enquiry certificate to the effect that the Certificate/Marks Memo is lost beyond recovery and the enquiries have been made to trace the original certificate but in vain.
2. An affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper/special adhesive stamp worth of Rs.100/- by 1st class Magistrate/Notary (as per proforma).
3. Bank demand draft of Rs.200/- for duplicate marks memo, Rs.500 for Provisional Certificate, Migration & CMM Certificate & Rs.3000 for Original Degree.
Note: If the spoiled Certificate is available or in case any pieces of it are available they may be sent to this office along with the application. In case, the damaged original certificate is enclosed, Police Enquiry Certificate and Affidavit are not required.
For the official Notification, Application Form & Affidavit (Proforma) check the below link