Subscribe to JNTUWORLD Mail Alerts
Email:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: JNTU-HYD : Issue of Provisional Certificates & CMM's of students who applied for Grace Marks - Dated on 3rd Sept 2013

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    11,822
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 1,241 Posts

    JNTU-HYD : Issue of Provisional Certificates & CMM's of students who applied for Grace Marks - Dated on 3rd Sept 2013

    The Principals of the Colleges mentioned below are requested to collect the Provisional Certificates and CMMS of the students mentioned against each college from the Director of Evaluation, Examination Branch, JNTUH Kukatpally, on before 5.00 p.m of 05/09/2013. The Certificates will be posted to the colleges on 06/09/2013 if not collected. The certificates will be issued to the college staff only.

    Download the list of students hallticket no's who's CMM & PC's are ready to be dispatched

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to shanth For This Useful Post:

    pavankumar2021 (09-04-2013)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hi.. i have total 6 blacklogs in 1yr,2-2 n 4-1.. and applied for revaluation... the results are not yet out... could you plz tell me what to do .. should i apply for excemption of subjects or wait for the results... and when will the results be out.. thanks in advance..

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    champapet hyderabad
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    waiting for 3-1 revaluation please tell me when dey r going to be out ??

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sir i have applied for grace marks and exemption for 1 subject both together on 7th august but still i dont receive my pc and cmm plzz help me out

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    11,822
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k.tejaswy View Post
    hi.. i have total 6 blacklogs in 1yr,2-2 n 4-1.. and applied for revaluation... the results are not yet out... could you plz tell me what to do .. should i apply for excemption of subjects or wait for the results... and when will the results be out.. thanks in advance..
    U dont have any other choice u need to wait for RC/RV results. U can apply for exemption if u r left with 2 subjects.

    Quote Originally Posted by gourav92 View Post
    waiting for 3-1 revaluation please tell me when dey r going to be out ??
    Will be released in this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasser 22 View Post
    Sir i have applied for grace marks and exemption for 1 subject both together on 7th august but still i dont receive my pc and cmm plzz help me out
    Have u checked your hallticket no in the list which i had posted in above file ? If its not in the list contact your college exam branch ppl to find out the status on memos. Usually it would take a month or so to get the memos after u apply for grace marks.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes sir i have checked my hall ticket no. is not there...

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    karimnagar
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    About cmm & pc

    sir iam R07 student i have cleared all subjects in 03 AUG 2013 without fail any subject when will i get cmm and pc should i apply anything for cmm & pc or directly will it come to college please tell me sir

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    11,822
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sai525 View Post
    sir iam R07 student i have cleared all subjects in 03 AUG 2013 without fail any subject when will i get cmm and pc should i apply anything for cmm & pc or directly will it come to college please tell me sir
    No need to apply for memos if u had cleared all subjects, JNTUH will dispatch the memos to your respective college. If u r in a urgent need of memos then u can apply for CMM,PC in tatkal process directly at JNTUH with by paying an amount of Rs.2000/-.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    malakpet
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @admin.....Hi shanth/admin. I have a very important question,please answer me. Thank you in advance In 4-2(april/may 2013) I got 22 marks in a particular subject, so I know if I apply for grace marks now I will be passed(22+4gracemarks=26), but the thing is I got backlogs in 3-1 & 4-1 (2 in each sem, total of four), I applied for RC for 4-1 subjects(because if they give pass marks in them,I will just leave other two nd get the degree). But there is a very high chance that those papers will not get cleared in RC. So, it seems I will have to sit and write exams in next semester(exams are in November, I think). My question is, Can I apply for that 4 grace marks for the 4-2 subject after the november(next semester exams), because I do not want to write that 4-2 paper again (However if my papers are not cleared in RC, I will write exams of 4 paper of 3-1 & 4-1 both, but I do not want to write that 4-2 subjects exam again. So can I apply for grace marks in that 4-2 subject after the next semester exams are over(which is nov/dec i guess)??? Please answer me admin. A quick reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by shanth View Post
    The Principals of the Colleges mentioned below are requested to collect the Provisional Certificates and CMMS of the students mentioned against each college from the Director of Evaluation, Examination Branch, JNTUH Kukatpally, on before 5.00 p.m of 05/09/2013. The Certificates will be posted to the colleges on 06/09/2013 if not collected. The certificates will be issued to the college staff only.

    Download the list of students hallticket no's who's CMM & PC's are ready to be dispatched
    Last edited by yasir786; 09-04-2013 at 05:54 PM.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    11,822
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir786 View Post
    @admin.....Hi shanth/admin. I have a very important question,please answer me. Thank you in advance In 4-2(april/may 2013) I got 22 marks in a particular subject, so I know if I apply for grace marks now I will be passed(22+4gracemarks=26), but the thing is I got backlogs in 3-1 & 4-1 (2 in each sem, total of four), I applied for RC for 4-1 subjects(because if they give pass marks in them,I will just leave other two nd get the degree). But there is a very high chance that those papers will not get cleared in RC. So, it seems I will have to sit and write exams in next semester(exams are in November, I think). My question is, Can I apply for that 4 grace marks for the 4-2 subject after the november(next semester exams), because I do not want to write that 4-2 paper again (However if my papers are not cleared in RC, I will write exams of 4 paper of 3-1 & 4-1 both, but I do not write that 4-2 subject exam again. So can I apply for grace marks in that 4-2 subject after the next semester exams are over(which is nov/dec i guess)??? Please answer me admin. A quick reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you
    yes u can apply for grace marks for 4-2 semester even after Nov/Dec 2013 exams If u have sufficient internal marks [as u already given ur external marks here].

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to shanth For This Useful Post:

    yasir786 (09-04-2013)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 02:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 07:13 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 10:28 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •