The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 03-02-2014 are to note that the on-line registrations for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below:
Exam Registration Last Date Without Late Fee 10-01-2014 With Late Fee Of Rs.100/- 17-01-2014 With Late Fee Of Rs.1000/- 20-01-2014
EXAMINATION FEE :
M.Tech/M.Pharmacy I Sem Exam Fee Details:
[A] FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs. 765/-
[B] FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs. 215/-
[C] FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs. 415/-
[D] FOR THREE SUBJECTS : 615/-
[E] FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.765/-
M.Tech/M.Pharmacy II Sem Exam Fee Details:
[A] EACH THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECT : Rs.500/-
Official Notifications :
M.Tech I,II Sem Exam Notification (Feb 2014)
M.Pharmacy I,II Sem Exam Notification (Feb 2014)
1) The amount of Rs.181/- per candidate has to be retained by the college in case of regular exams and Rs.50/- per subject/ candidate in case of supplementary exams.
2) The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candidate.
3) M.Tech/M.Pharmacy (R13) End Examination Question Paper Pattern
4) JNTU-HYD : Remuneration sharing formula for University Exams
5) JNTU-HYD : Late Fee Structure For Registration of University Examinations
6) JNTU-HYD : Concessions (In Exam Fee,Exam Time & Marks) to Handicapped students of Engineering, Pharmacy, MBA & MCA
M.Tech Previous Question Papers [2009-2013]
wen mba 2nd sem results ar gng 2 released ??
When will you release 4-1 Jntuh R09 results.
Sir When will you release 4-1 Jntuh R09 results.i am having supply of 4-1.i need certificate urgently.
wen mba 2nd sem results are releasing ?
When will be MBA results
When are MTech 1st sem exams going to start? Please post time table.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)