Subscribe to JNTUWORLD Mail Alerts
Email:
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: JNTU-HYD : B.Tech 4-1 (R09,R07,R05,RR) Regular/Supple Examination Results (Nov/Dec 2013)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 567 Times in 337 Posts

    JNTU-HYD : B.Tech 4-1 (R09,R07,R05,RR) Regular/Supple Examination Results (Nov/Dec 2013)

    IV B.Tech I Semester (R09,R07,R05,RR) Results - Nov 2013

    Note : Last Date For Recounting/Revaluation is 5th Feb 2014

    Percentage / Credit Calculators, Sample Resumes, Procedure for Recounting & Revaluation

    Percentage/Credit Calculators B.Tech (R09) - All Branches

    Percentage/Credit Calculators B.Tech (R07) - All Branches

    Percentage/Credit Calculators B.Tech (R05) - All Branches

    Sample Resumes

    Procedure for Recounting

    Procedure for Revaluation

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Administrator For This Useful Post:

    sam84 (02-08-2014)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tarnaka
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am from. R09 batch,i passed in vlsi,now i want to exempt m1,wat is the procedure for. exemption ,n how much time will it get to get my certificates,from jntu.is there any tatkal process for this.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    results r09 3-2

    sir when are r09 3-2 supply results going to release.....plz reply
    asgharali

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    12,410
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yaseen.shariff View Post
    I am from. R09 batch,i passed in vlsi,now i want to exempt m1,wat is the procedure for. exemption ,n how much time will it get to get my certificates,from jntu.is there any tatkal process for this.
    Fill the under taking form & submit in your respective college & they will forward the application to JNTUH. so that u can get the memos. In tatkal process u need to pay Rs.1000/- for each memo so that u can get the memos within 2 weeks.

    Check the below url

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    12,410
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asghar ali View Post
    sir when are r09 3-2 supply results going to release.....plz reply
    Still it takes time.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sir,
    This is hussain from r09 batch now in 4-2sem...my aggregate upto now is 61.7% please let me know how much i can improve in % after my 4-2.is there any chances for 65%????
    please sir let me know?
    is my b.tech degree is valid?
    because all the mnc's and psu's are asking for 65% aggregate atleast...
    my previous ssc and inter aggregates are 79.5% and 85.5% respectively...
    what should i do now?
    because in our college the faculty won't give good marks for internals,finalviva and projects irrespective of our efforts we are helpless from our college side
    thanks in advance

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    HYD
    Posts
    12,410
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohd liyaqat hussain View Post
    Sir,
    This is hussain from r09 batch now in 4-2sem...my aggregate upto now is 61.7% please let me know how much i can improve in % after my 4-2.is there any chances for 65%????
    please sir let me know?
    is my b.tech degree is valid?
    because all the mnc's and psu's are asking for 65% aggregate atleast...
    my previous ssc and inter aggregates are 79.5% and 85.5% respectively...
    what should i do now?
    because in our college the faculty won't give good marks for internals,finalviva and projects irrespective of our efforts we are helpless from our college side
    thanks in advance
    Try to get more marks in Final Project, Seminar, Mini-Project & Viva etc...in 4-2 semester. so that it can increase your percentage. Download the percentage calculators from the below url, enter marks from 1 to 4-1 & try to enter expected marks of 4-2 so that u can see how much % u can get based on ur 4-2 marks.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sir,,now i am in 4-2.in yesterday results i have failed in cm exam.can i leave that exam.or should i write the supply exam.please reply sirrrrrr

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if i want to write the exam to increase my percentage.can i write or not.please reply sir urgenttt

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    HYDERABAD
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Shanth Anna 3-1 status pls

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:06 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 12:36 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:09 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 09:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •