JNTUWORLD Android App
JNTUWORLD IOS App

Thread: JNTU-HYD : B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-2,3-2,4-2 (R09) Mid II Exam Time Tables (April 2014)

Thanks

JNTU-HYD : B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-2,3-2,4-2 (R09) Mid II Exam Time Tables (April 2014)

B.Tech 2-2 (R09) II Mid Exam Time Tables Download Here
    B.Tech 3-2 (R09) II Mid Exam Time Tables Download Here
    B.Tech 4-2 (R09) II Mid Exam Time Tables Download Here
    B.Pharmacy 2-2,3-2,4-2(R09) II Mid Time Tables Download Here

R09 = Students who got admitted in 2009, 2010,2011 & 2012.

Note :
    Download Mid Exam Bits Here

Download Text Books Here

Download Study Materials/Materials Here

Download B.Tech/B.Pharmacy (R09) Syllabus Books Here

Thanks

Sir please update the supplementary Time tables for April may june at least update temporary time tables so dat we can plan our self thank you

the supplementary Time tables for April may june

Thanks
    @Administrator .... Hello admin. I've a few questions for you, please answer, I'll be grateful. 1. I've cleared some papers of 4-1 and 3-1 in nov/dec 2013 supply exams, I went to collect marks memos from my college but they say it hasnt arrived yet, how to find out whether the university has dispatched mt memo or not, my roll no. is 09RT1A0555 ?? 2. Can I collect my supply marks memos directly from university?? 3. How many certificates/documents/memos etc., I will be receiving from my college, as I've completed my B-tech??? 4. I've one backlog in 4-2, I did not write supply for that rather I wrote suply for my 3-1 and 4-1 backlogs and I cleared 4-1 completely and in 3-1 one paper I could not clear, so that means I'm left behind with total of two papers(one of 4-2 nd 1 of 3-1), so my question was, will I need to send some kind of form through my college to leave those two subjects and get my degree or university will automatically leave those two backlogs of mine and send me my certificates(as PC,CMM etc.,) ????? Please answer my above 4 questions, I'll be very thankful
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    B.Tech 2-2 (R09) II Mid Exam Time Tables Download Here
    B.Tech 3-2 (R09) II Mid Exam Time Tables Download Here
    B.Tech 4-2 (R09) II Mid Exam Time Tables Download Here
    B.Pharmacy 2-2,3-2,4-2(R09) II Mid Time Tables Download Here

R09 = Students who got admitted in 2009, 2010,2011 & 2012.

Note :
    Download Mid Exam Bits Here

Download Text Books Here

Download Study Materials/Materials Here

Download B.Tech/B.Pharmacy (R09) Syllabus Books Here

Thanks
    when will the jntu a r09 4-1 relsuts will release...........

Thanks
    Thanked 1,926 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir786 View Post
    @Administrator .... Hello admin. I've a few questions for you, please answer, I'll be grateful. 1. I've cleared some papers of 4-1 and 3-1 in nov/dec 2013 supply exams, I went to collect marks memos from my college but they say it hasnt arrived yet, how to find out whether the university has dispatched mt memo or not, my roll no. is 09RT1A0555 ?? 2. Can I collect my supply marks memos directly from university?? 3. How many certificates/documents/memos etc., I will be receiving from my college, as I've completed my B-tech??? 4. I've one backlog in 4-2, I did not write supply for that rather I wrote suply for my 3-1 and 4-1 backlogs and I cleared 4-1 completely and in 3-1 one paper I could not clear, so that means I'm left behind with total of two papers(one of 4-2 nd 1 of 3-1), so my question was, will I need to send some kind of form through my college to leave those two subjects and get my degree or university will automatically leave those two backlogs of mine and send me my certificates(as PC,CMM etc.,) ????? Please answer my above 4 questions, I'll be very thankful
    1. Usually marks memos will be dispatched in a month after results are declared.
    2. U can get the marks memos from JNTUH only if u apply for marks memos in tatakal process by paying an amount of Rs.1000/- per memo.
    3. As u said u r left over with 2 subjects then u need to fill & submit the undertaking form in ur respective college or in JNTUH [tatkal process] so that JNTUH can issue u the CMM,PC. Then only ur B.Tech course will be completed. U will get CMM,PC, individual marks memos of those which u cleared in supple exams of Nov/Dec 2013.
    4. Answered in 3

Procedure to apply for CMM,PC if u failed in 1 or 2 subjects
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanu11 View Post
    the supplementary Time tables for April may june
    Will be updated as soon as they are released by JNTUH.

Thanks

jntuh-exams

@shanth bro...is dr any chance of postponement of exams du2 2 elections??? for jntu-h btech????????????????

Thanks
    4-1 revaluation result apudu release ?????

Thanks
    Hello admin,when the final sem exams of b.tech are going to be conducted,plz give time table,is there any chance for the postponment of sem exams

Thanks
    Thanked 1,926 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pretham143 View Post
    @shanth bro...is dr any chance of postponement of exams du2 2 elections??? for jntu-h btech????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by farhan934 View Post
    Hello admin,when the final sem exams of b.tech are going to be conducted,plz give time table,is there any chance for the postponment of sem exams
    Follow the below url for time tables of JNTUH end exams

Thread Information