Subscribe to JNTUWORLD Mail Alerts
Email:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Application & Information on Tatkal for Provisional Certificate-2010

Thanks

Application & Information on Tatkal for Provisional Certificate-2010

Application for Provisional Certificate

All the Principals are requested to inform their final Year students that they have to apply for Provisional Certificate in the prescribed format along with the required fee.
    The format of Provisional Certificate application and Draft Consolidated Marks Memo to be prepared by the student and to be verified and signed by you is enclosed.

Along with the application, they have to submit copies of all the certificates of the previous examinations and prepare a consolidated Marks Memo and give the Percentage of marks for the best 216 credits. The other two subjects also have to be given in the respective semesters indicating pass/fail/absent. Any student of R05 regulations who failed in one theory subject or two theory subjects in B.Tech. II, III & IV Year excluding the compulsory subjects can also apply in the prescribed proforma along with the fees, Draft Consolidated Marks Memo etc., through the respective college Principals by submitting the enclosed Undertaking to the University through the concerned Principal. The consolidated Marks Memo has to be signed by the student and concerned college Principal with his seal. The applications along with consolidated DD have to be submitted to JNTUK on or before 10-06-2010 at the University Office.

After verification with the data available with the University, the provisional certificate will be issued to the colleges directly. The consolidate Marks Memo will be sent later

Information on Tatkal for Provisional Certificate

The students who want the Provisional Certificate urgently for applying to Visa or for higher studies or for any other purpose can take the Provisional Certificate under this Tatkal schema

The candidate has to apply for Provisional Certificate in the prescribed format along with following enclosures. The application has to be submitted in the University Examination branch along with a DD for Rs. 3,000/- drawn in the name of The Registrar, JNTU Kakinada, payable at Kakinada.

The Provisional Certificate will be made ready within 24 hours (one working day) after submission. The concerned student can take the Provisional Certificate after producing his College identity card.

Enclosures:
    1. Provisional Certificate application signed by the college Principal
    2. Consolidated Marks Memo certified by the concerned college Principal
    3. Attested copies of all Marks Memos from SSC up to the Degree.

PC Application Format
    You can apply for PC even if u want to leave 2 subjects, you need to fill the undertaking form which is available in the below link & apply along with the procedure given above
    If u have any doubts on credits, issue of PCs.Visit the below link

Thanks
    haii admin,this is vamsi my branch is cse. i am having 1 backlog that is" IS(3-2) "can i leave the subject and apply for the original memo.Will there be any problem later during the job process plz clarify my doubt.thanks i advance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghattamaneni20 View Post
    haii admin,this is vamsi my branch is cse. i am having 1 backlog that is" IS(3-2) "can i leave the subject and apply for the original memo.Will there be any problem later during the job process plz clarify my doubt.thanks i advance
    can u mention to which JNTU region does u belong to ? & also mention the year of pass out.

Thanks
    hii admin, i want apply pc in thatkal can u plz tell me the process its urgent

Thanks
    Hi..dear admin sir/madam,myself Umamahesh b.tech jntuk r07 2012 passed out student i'm having one backlog subject "IS(3-2)" can i leave dis subject and apply fr PC,CMM,OD etc do is dere any prblm in facing any interviews??? and job process plz let me clarify my doubt ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Umamaheswar_rao View Post
    Hi..dear admin sir/madam,myself Umamahesh b.tech jntuk r07 2012 passed out student i'm having one backlog subject "IS(3-2)" can i leave dis subject and apply fr PC,CMM,OD etc do is dere any prblm in facing any interviews??? and job process plz let me clarify my doubt ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
    Replied to ur query in the below url

Thanks
    Sir, i appeared for jntuk 4-2 advance supply (r07) for one subject in july-2013. After announcement of result how can i apply for cmm in tatkal process?
    I need urgently after the result announcement. & how much dd have to take for cmm?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naveen1406 View Post
    Sir, i appeared for jntuk 4-2 advance supply (r07) for one subject in july-2013. After announcement of result how can i apply for cmm in tatkal process?
    I need urgently after the result announcement. & how much dd have to take for cmm?
    The students who want the Provisional Certificate urgently for applying to Visa or for higher studies or for any other purpose can take the Provisional Certificate under this Tatkal schema

The candidate has to apply for Provisional Certificate in the prescribed format along with following enclosures. The application has to be submitted in the University Examination branch along with a DD for Rs. 3,000/- drawn in the name of The Registrar, JNTU Kakinada, payable at Kakinada.

The Provisional Certificate will be made ready within 24 hours (one working day) after submission. The concerned student can take the Provisional Certificate after producing his College identity card.

Enclosures:
    1. Provisional Certificate application signed by the college Principal
    2. Consolidated Marks Memo certified by the concerned college Principal
    3. Attested copies of all Marks Memos from SSC up to the Degree.

PC Application Format
    Code:
    http://jwfiles.net/oy5vdftfrfsy/PC_A...MAT_3.pdf.html

Thanks
    Hi Admin,
    i am old student of batch 06A, 2010th batch JNTUK, as currently i am working as Software Engineer. I am not having my my OD of B.Tech as i need it urgently for my visa processing. How can i get it? can you please guide me to take my OD thru tatkal process directly from JNTUK and what docs i need to attach. Can any of my friends can take my OD by submitting all docs on behalf of me.? please respond it's urgent.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks
    Follow the below url to find the complete details on how to apply for OD. Yes u can send all the documents & required data in post to JNTUK or else any one else can submit ur application on behalf of u.

Thread Information