1. Fee for Recounting Rs. 100/- per subject.
2. Fee is to be paid at examination cell of your Respective college in cash along with application. (application cost Rs.5/-)
3. Student has to produce Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
4. Students need to register on online for the Revaluation in their respective colleges only.
5. No recounting for Lab Marks
Is there any chance of marks obtaining, like 2 or 3 marks? or it's just a recounting?
can i pay the recounting fees in JNTU (kukatpally) or shud i pay in my coll?????plzz reply
i went to pay the fees to my coll the last day being 15-7-10 for 3-2 supply recounting .......the coll exam cell told me they have not received any notification from jntuh so THEY DINT TAKE MY RECOUNTING FEES???PLZZ HELP ME!!!
can i appply for recounting in JNTU H kukatpally ....plzz reply...they r not taking the fees in coll....they r telling they have not received notofication to collect the recounting fees???iam tensed what du i du?PLZZ HELP....
i applyd for recounting of 4-2 sem when will be results?
hi from where shall i get the application for of recounting..plzz reply me urgently.....n where can i pay the fee of recounting in my college or in jntu...can i get application from from net..
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)