UK is a very good country for the study of pharmaceutical sciences.
It poses the following requirements.
1. UG % - 60 % - in Pharmacy, or related field*
2. IELTS score of 6.5 [not <6.0 in individual modules] / TOEFL score (90+ iBT)
3. Complete Financial documentation
4. Student visa with 2 year work permit
*requirements may change according to universities.
Advantages studying in UK!
1. Any Masters course in UK is complexly designed and is for 1 year full time.
2. You will allowed to work for 20hours per week, off-campus / on-campus
3. For part-time job average Indian in UK gets 600£ per month, which is equivalent to 50,000 INR approx.
4. Average expenses for Indian would be 400£ per month. and the rest you can save :-)
5. UK doesn't have a VISA rejection policy as USA, so it is easy to get a VISA, once the application has been approved by the UK universities.
So, If you will to study in UK, you must take the IELTS/TOEFL test in your 3rd/4th year itself. And apply to universities by February of the corresponding year for September intake
Because UK universities will consider "First come First serve" criteria, you need to apply well in advance to get an admission in UK.
Any queries are welcome. :-)
Last edited by satrohraj; 07-10-2010 at 10:37 PM.
wt abt USA????
hi raj...can u give me info about regulatory affairs in pharmacy???
@raj how abt the studies in canada, masters n management courses.... n i have backlogs.... so am i eligible fa dng in canada...how many backlogs r permitted give me full details abt canada
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)