1. Open mozilla and in the address bar write about:config and press enter.then
2. Double click network.http.pipelining and set it to True.....
3. Double click network.http.pipelining.maxrequests and set value to 10 from 4
4. Right click and create a new string nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set its value to 0
now u can increase the speed of firefox little bit ....enjoy
Nice info, I am going to test it as I also use firefox browser!
To optimize memory usage:
1. You must uninstall any extensions or themes not used.
Go to Tools > Add-ons.
2. Download and install the most recent versions of plugins.
Type in a New Tab the address bar "about : plugins" and Press enter.
If you need to uninstall any plugins, you will typically need to remove the file name that is listed under the plugin name.
3. Speed up Firefox by clearing out your private data.
Click Tools > Clear Private Data.
Uncheck any specific data you'd like to save.
Click "Clear Private Data Now".
4. Select to clear out your private data every time you log off the browser.
Go to Tools > Options and check the box under 'Private Data' that reads "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox".
You can even change what data Firefox clears by selecting the Settings option.
Torrent speed and direct download speed have nothing to do with one another.
A download from one source has nothing to do with a download from a different source.
You get what you get. If you want faster downloads with Firefox, use servers closer to you. The farther the server, the slower the download.
1. Goto Address bar of Firefox, the place where you type www.techday.in or www.google.com is called address bar
2. In address bar of Firefox, type about:config and hit enter
3. Now in Firefox window you will see a message with title, “This might void your warranty!”, Just click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!” or any other relevant button
4. Now you will see many setting in your Firefox windows
5. Look for the Below settings and change their value as told by double clicking on settings :
a. network.http.max-connections-per-server change value to 30
b. network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy change its value to 15
c. network.http.max-connections change value to 62
d. network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server change value to 12
e. network.http.pipelining double click on it and set to true
f. network.http.pipelining.maxrequests change value to 202
g. network.http.request.max-start-delay set value to 0
h. network.http.proxy.pipelining set to true
i. network.http.proxy.version set 1.0
Tip: To Find above settings, you can also use ‘Filter’ option
That’s it!! After changing value as told, restart Firefox and Feel the changes…
Mobile device management
Thanks for info
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)